Devaunte Sigler - update-Commited to AUBURN

RunInRed

Justin Hokanson reports...

In-state DL lands AU offer' Sigler makes it official, lands AU offer after camp performance.

Read more... (Premium content, subscription required)

170956.jpg

Devaunte Sigler, DL

Mobile, Alabama (B.C. Rain)

6'5 / 250 / 4.67

Offers (10+): Auburn, Kentucky, Louisiana-Lafayette, LSU, Memphis, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, Texas Tech and UAB, among others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiwoQZIb3lM

• 6 months later...

Justin Hokanson reports...

In-state DL lands AU offer' Sigler makes it official, lands AU offer after camp performance.

Read more... (Premium content, subscription required)

170956.jpg

Devaunte Sigler, DL

Mobile, Alabama (B.C. Rain)

6'4 / 250 / 4.67

Offers (10+): Auburn, Kentucky, Louisiana-Lafayette, LSU, Memphis, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, Texas Tech and UAB, among others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiwoQZIb3lM

If that 40 time is accurate, that's pretty fast for a guy that big.

• 1 month later...

War Eagle Devaunte!

This commitment put us in the top 5 on Scouts.com, just ahead of you know who. Start the Meltdown in T-Town!

That meltdown began when uat lost to south carolina and has gotten considerably worse since the blown 24-0 lead, our SEC title and our NC.

Does anyone know if this his commitment means Drew is out? I know the coaches would rather have Drew but maybe they know he is not coming so they gave the spot to Sigler. ?????

Does anyone know if this his commitment means Drew is out? I know the coaches would rather have Drew but maybe they know he is not coming so they gave the spot to Sigler. ?????

It's hard to know every tiny detail, but it's been widely stated that Sigler has had an offer from Auburn for several months now. I don't think his commitment has anythings to do with Ray Drew.

Somebody that saw him play several times said that Sigler was "A man among boys". His offers from LSU and MSU seem authentic, so I don't see Sigler as a plan B guy.

Yes apparently it does.

Use the link.

He's a big boy, probably going to be a beast at linebacker in a couple of years.

Sigler played LB in high school, but he will definitely make the switch to DE in college. If he continues to grow, he could get up to 290+ and move inside to DT. He has stated that he will be the next Nick Fairley. Let's hope he lives up to that!

Welcome Devaunte!

Archived