Dee Hart update

RunInRed

So the latest on Hart is, per the Orlando Sentinel, he's looking at Fla now because he wants to play in a spread. Have our coaches "cut ties" so to speak completely at this point? If so, can we assume we have at least 1 or 2 RB's basically wrapped up now?

I don't know if we have others lined up or not, but I think our coaches lost interest in Hart because of the way he's handled his recruiting. He's looking more and more like a guy that wouldn't fit in at Auburn regardless of physical ability.

Florida would be a good fit for him, with all the 5* guys and #1 recruiting classes that finished with a 7-5 record.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should ask Lattimore how it feels to be on the receiving side of AU <_<

I'm sure Lattimore is perfectly content being a 1st team All-SEC back his freshman year.

Sure. Then again, he could have been that, plus an SEC Champion and be gearing up for a shot at a national championship.

I'd rather have Dyer than Lattimore any day. Not just saying that because thats how it played out but because I see Lattimore getting burned out before he reaches full potential. We have more weapons than S. Car therefore we don't have to use Dyer as much.

Was thinking more along the lines what if both came

Sure. Then again, he could have been that, plus an SEC Champion and be gearing up for a shot at a national championship.

He wouldn't have put up the same stats at Auburn.

He wouldn't have put up the same stats at Auburn.

Maybe not this year with Cam. Then again, if we had Dyer and Lattimore we might have distributed the carries a little differently too.

Either way, given a choice between stats and a shot at the national title and an undefeated season, most would take the latter. He'd have played a lot.

Archived