tiber's off-topic BS thread

tiber

Spurrier amazingly thought it was a good idea to switch quarterbacks mid-game to a true freshman on the road.

Had no idea Xmas came to barners during September...

Spurrier amazingly thought it was a good idea to switch quarterbacks mid-game to a true freshman on the road.

Hey, it's Pig Boy, back again. Usually after a loss you disappear for a few weeks.

For those that missed it, you should have seen Pig Boy last signing day. Mike Dyer was jerking some Arky's chain joking around the night before signing day. Pig Boy swallowed Dyer's bait hook, line and sinker. Pig Boy came on here talking all about how Dyer was going to sign with Arky in the morning. Poor Pig Boy, he's been mighty scarce in these parts since then. :roflol:

Well Xmas sure came to dark pink bammies during September... in Fayetteville, didn't it?

switch quarterbacks mid-game

It was actually at the end of the game.

I guess you weren't watching. Did you just grab the highlights? Too busy crying over Bammar?

I guess you weren't watching. Did you just grab the highlights? Too busy crying over Bammar?

Actually it was after the beginning and before the end... and the game was in question but I digress.

Saban won't make the same egotistical mistakes, and their physicality won't fare well for you this year. Not that it will matter by then.

The Bama game will burn for awhile... we're starting two freshmen on the O Line and it definitely showed in the run game (or lack of it) against Bama's D.

Our defense came to play, but were gassed being on the field basically the whole 2nd half.

Actually it was after the beginning and before the end... and the game was in question but I digress.

Saban won't make the same egotistical mistakes, and their physicality won't fare well for you this year. Not that it will matter by then.

Funny, they (and probably you) said the same thing last year. Meanwhile, you got waxed 35-7 and it took the drive of the year for bammer to pull off a 26-21 win over us. Go figure.

You didn't lose that game because of their physicality. You lost because your all-world QB completely brainfarted at crunch time.

The Bama game will burn for awhile... we're starting two freshmen on the O Line and it definitely showed in the run game (or lack of it) against Bama's D.

Our defense came to play, but were gassed being on the field basically the whole 2nd half.

For the record this is an AUBURN BOARD. This is an AUBURN THREAD. No one here cares or gives a rat's ass about your bammer bozo redneck bull****. So if you want to talk about the turds start a thread in the Rivals forum. Other than that keep quiet.

Funny, they (and probably you) said the same thing last year. Meanwhile, you got waxed 35-7 and it took the drive of the year for bammer to pull off a 26-21 win over us. Go figure.

You didn't lose that game because of their physicality. You lost because your all-world QB completely brainfarted at crunch time.

This year is sizing up the same as last year for you.

Early season hype, then you'll get killed.

Again.

By us.

There's your annual ritual.

Again with the weird Ozark math. They've really got to upgrade the education standards up that way. Winning a couple in a row, and even 3 of 4 when it's an even series and we preceded your recent success with a 3-game streak of our own doesn't constitute an annual ritual of shining piggie success.

All I know is that any year now, Professor Petrino's gonna coach up all those 2 and 3-stars (because you know the recruiting services all hate Arkansas) into SEC Champions and bring the SWC golden days back to Fayetteville. Every year. Like clockwork.

THAT'S your annual ritual.

You are seriously coming on here after your prize QB chokes on elephant balls, to smack talk to us on our W? Coaching is part of the game, our D made the plays when they had to, hard hits to force fumbles, playing the QB to make the picks, deal with it.

Arky would have a running game if Ziemba and Dyer weren't smart enough to bail on the lil' piggies. Weak, when the supposed big-A state school consistently watches their top players head for greener pastures. :roflol:

Actually it was late in the 4th quarter, dumb ass.

pig boy...your loss had nothing to do with physicality on the line of scrimmage. It had to do with mallett doing his usual choke job. uat didn't have to try to hard to stop your run game. You are statistically the WORSE rushing team in the SEC. That's another reason you lost. One dimensional offenses don't often win the big games, pig boy. Arkansas SUCKS at running the football.

pig boy...your loss had nothing to do with physicality on the line of scrimmage. It had to do with mallett doing his usual choke job. uat didn't have to try to hard to stop your run game. You are statistically the WORSE rushing team in the SEC. That's another reason you lost. One dimensional offenses don't often win the big games, pig boy. Arkansas SUCKS at running the football.

I guess we run the ball well enough to kick your ass though, and did it last year.

Usual choke job? What was that you dumbasses were choking on last year? The same thing you dumbasses will choke on this year.

Spurrier lost that game yesterday you didn't win it, and I know when he switched QBs dumbass.

I guess we run the ball well enough to kick your ass though, and did it last year.

Usual choke job? What was that you dumbasses were choking on last year? The same thing you dumbasses will choke on this year.

Spurrier lost that game yesterday you didn't win it, and I know when he switched QBs dumbass.

Mods:

Isn't it time for a warning !!?? Does this guy have anything of value to bring to this forum? It will only get worse the week of 10/10.

Mods:

Isn't it time for a warning !!?? Does this guy have anything of value to bring to this forum? It will only get worse the week of 10/10.

Do you want anyone on this little board? We tolerate the titan kitty dumbass on our board, mainly for comedy relief.

I was returning dumbass in kind, and can go from there since I've got the ass-kicking we served you last in my back pocket.

Please ban him. It is kept clean here and naturally an Arky fan is the one who messes it up.

I guess he is still crying about the loss.

Mods:

Do you want anyone on this little board? We tolerate the titan kitty dumbass on our board, mainly for comedy relief.

I was returning dumbass in kind, and can go from there since I've got the ass-kicking we served you last in my back pocket.

Guys, I know you are just having fun with this troll, but try to stay on topic. Ignore is your friend.

Tiber, if you derail another thread with your chest puffing, your posting will be curtailed.

If you want to trash talk, take it to the woodshed please.

Mods:

Funny. When I go over to your board, it's because it's something related to Auburn...a recruit we're both after or something like that. You come over here to discuss...Auburn and only really get into your own team when you get slapped around a little.

Plus, I don't come talking smack. I enter a discussion, you guys lose your collective mind because someone didn't kiss the feet of the Petrino shrine on the way in, and go ape****. You come over here being a bag of dicks from the get go and then try to equate the two. Loser.

And you really don't add anything here. So don't do us any favors. I mean, I'm happy that you and all umpteen million snaggletoothed residents of Arkfuzzle can congregate on one board. Being that you're all related, that's real sweet. Meanwhile, we're growing and there are about 4 or 5 other active forums for Auburn and at least that many for Alabama because even though we have our ups and downs, it beats the hell out of Arkansas' trajectory...consistently mediocre.

I'm referring to your run statistics from THIS year. You know 2010. Even an ignorant backwoods arkansas prick like yourself should have been able to put that together. But, since you are struggling, perhaps you should go to the elementary school closest to your double wide, and ask a 4th grader for help.

I'm really not sure what last year has to do with anything. Sure you won last year. congrats. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. Arkansas hasn't beaten us yet this year, so I'd be careful dealing with absolutes. Of course we know if arky does get a win, you'll be here wearing your knee pads to petrino and mallett and wiping stuff off your chin. But, if Auburn wins, you will be nowhere to be found.

Hmmm..Funny I thought it was our offense that had 334 yards RUSHING and nearly 500 yards of total offense. I thought it was OUR Offense that scored 35 points to their 27. If you knew when he switched QB's you wouldn't have said in the middle of the game. Again, that 4th grader could probably do you a world of good..

Feel free to turn off your dick mode switch when you come here.. You only come here when you want to trash Auburn.

Archived