Cam's answer to Tracy Wolfson about the Heisman Trophy

tiger88

I thought it was one of the classiest responses I have ever seen. Totally blew the Heissman off, was greatful for the SECC, and gave credit to the team. Cool and calm about the entire thing as he did it. He is something special to say the least.

I thought it was one of the classiest responses I have ever seen. Totally blew the Heissman off, was greatful for the SECC, and gave credit to the team. Cool and calm about the entire thing as he did it. He is something special to say the least.

I agree 100%. I couldn't have answered that better myself. I was proud to hear him speak. The media can go drink his Cammy Cam juice...

I agree 100%. I couldn't have answered that better myself. I was proud to hear him speak. The media can go drink his Cammy Cam juice...

They might do some better reporting if they had some of the juice?

Did you notice the 3 guys sitting at the table (I think Archie Manning was gone) that said that he can't say just that at the Heisman Trophy awarding. Sounded like what he said was not a good thing. I thought he said it just right. That he was told by a smart man that "If God is for us, Who can be against us?.

Did you notice the 3 guys sitting at the table (I think Archie Manning was gone) that said that he can't say just that at the Heisman Trophy awarding. Sounded like what he said was not a good thing. I thought he said it just right. That he was told by a smart man that "If God is for us, Who can be against us?.

That was Tim Brando... his opinion doesn't mean anything. He's another idiot that rarely gives Auburn any credit.

Archived