2013 4* LB Trey Johnson (Ohio State signee)

RunInRed

So, am I excluded from posting anything b/c we don't have the whole story? Is that the standard you want here? Really?

Let me put it this way and answer it privately to yourself. Would you forward something you did not see with your own eyes or would bet the house on without it being absolutely the truth.

Use the CREED as your guide.

Note: You can have any standard you wish, but I should have the right to call that standard out if needed.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair and we can agree to disagree but again, I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't originate from a credible source. When a Rivals national writer, who was at the game, post the tweet, I tend to take his word.

My response was sheer sarcasm. I've heard that crap from my Bammer friends.

As for whether it was necessary--it's his site. With that in mind, he can post whatever the hell he wants. He busts his ass running a FREE forum.

creed needs to chill or walk. Its a free forum to post what you want. Its a creditable post from a creditable source. Just because theres not pages of info after doesnt mean anything. Do some legwork if you want to find more. If you're too lazy then shut up

My response was sheer sarcasm. I've heard that crap from my Bammer friends.

As for whether it was necessary--it's his site. With that in mind, he can post whatever the hell he wants. He busts his ass running a FREE forum.

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

creed needs to chill or walk. Its a free forum to post what you want. Its a creditable post from a creditable source. Just because theres not pages of info after doesnt mean anything. Do some legwork if you want to find more. If you're too lazy then shut up

I disagree with your put on this, the burden is on the poster. My original reply to the RIR shouldn't be taken as a big deal, but wanted to provide my feedback. I firmly believe as Auburn men and women we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard. If that is not your perspective on passing on information then that's definitely your right to do so, carry on. Hopefully, some of our posters can see my point of view on this where a readers perspective on these kids that we follow can be skewed negatively by just a few words that may not incompass the entire situation. However, If I am speaking out of line I appologize and will move forward.

• 1 month later...

He continues to have a monster Junior year...

Auburn 2013 LB commit Trey Johnson with 26 tackles last week. He has 164 on the season, breaking the school record he set last year at 152.

@JHokanson

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Auburn linebacker commit Trey Johnson has been invited to The Opening football camp at NIKE headquarters in Oregon. It is a national invitation-only camp reserved for the top performers at regional NIKE camps.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/LB-commit-Trey-Johnson-has-been-invited-to-The-Opening-9232503

Here at Central Gwinnett HS today, home of Rivals100 LB and AU pledge Trey Johnson. Auburn, Miami, Missouri all scheduled to be here today.

@JHokanson

Why is he there today? Did I miss something?

Here at Central Gwinnett HS today, home of Rivals100 LB and AU pledge Trey Johnson. Auburn, Miami, Missouri all scheduled to be here today.

@JHokanson

Why is he there today? Did I miss something?

Nope. Just checking out spring practice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Foster said again yesterday that the talk of him to AU isn't true

Indeed. For some reason people are making the leap from Foster being at Auburn High to Foster flipping to AU. I suppose it's not a bad thing for AU that Foster has moved to town but that's a long way from picking AU for a college. I don't get the optimism about him flipping.

Is that Reuben Foster with him in the last pic? Do you think Foster's whispering to him "don't tell anybody but I'm going to Auburn"?

Take it for what it's worth, which truly isn't much at all, but:

.@rivalsmike says on EYES ON AUBURN a 2014 prospect told him at #RivalsChallenge that 3 prospects committed elsewhere would sign with AU.

@JHokanson

Is that Reuben Foster with him in the last pic? Do you think Foster's whispering to him "don't tell anybody but I'm going to Auburn"?

Take it for what it's worth, which truly isn't much at all, but:

.@rivalsmike says on EYES ON AUBURN a 2014 prospect told him at #RivalsChallenge that 3 prospects committed elsewhere would sign with AU.

@JHokanson

That's definitely interesting. Any takes on who they may be?

Archived