Prayer Request...

I am asking anyone here who can, to pray for me and my family. There is something going on within my family that could end up in the worst case scenario and I am praying that that doesn't happen. If anyone can pray for me and my family I will be very thankful. May God bless all who do!

Prayer said for your family.

I have communicated with woods1110 and he needs our continued prayers in dealing with a pile of personal and family problems. I emphasize "continued."

Hey everyone. I thank you all so much for the prayers. I haven't been on the board in a while and things aren't doing so good.

My fiancee's grandmother passed away this past saturday and her family needs your prayers.

I need some prayers sent out to my sister and some personal things she is going through in her life right now.

Also, this past sunday my office was struck by lightning and everything was lost. We are having to replace every computer in the office and hope that we can salvage what is left or I am out of a job. Any prayers for that would be great also.

Thank you so much everyone for everything and I will drop back in as soon as I get a chance to.

Prayers sent.....May GOD BLESS you and your family.

He is STILL GOD and he cares for YOU!

Archived