Nkemdiche

Duder

He's now saying Clemson needs to offer another HS teammate of his before his commitment will be 100% solid. What a joke

That's past silly! UGA's two-for-one deal to sign Crowell didn't pan out so well, did it? Now this guy wants Clemson to do a five-for-one? I'd go see him, tell him to hush up or hit the road. Ole Miss might want those 5 guys, they can't do any better.

It's one thing to request it politely in private, but entirely different to make it a public demand. It will be interesting to see how Clemson and that loser Dabo handle this one.

For what it's worth, I didn't read any demand, public or otherwise. Just a kid who seems to genuinely want to continue playing together with his (apparently very close) friends. He already likes Clemson, at least in part because Clemson has already offered some of his other teammates; I think he's just saying it'd make his decision that much easier if Clemson offered this other friend. Article states he didn't indicate he'd decommit if Clemson didn't offer the friend.

I'm sure he'll learn a lesson here about what to say and not say to reporters - otherwise, nothing to see here, IMHO.

• 5 months later...

My guess is that the father applied to move there because his kid was going to be playing at Ole Miss.

Didn't he already have a kid there?

From the reputable sources at TFM and outkick the coverage - Ole Miss in trouble!

http://totalfratmove.com/1120923

OUCH! That could leave a mark and give us a chance to recruit this fine young man.

No it's going to be LSU or Ole Miss for Nkemdiche.

My guess is that the father applied to move there because his kid was going to be playing at Ole Miss.

That's plausible. The department head at the hospital in Jackson happens to have a son on the team as a walk-on though so he may be considered a booster.

I don't see the concern. A bammer booster gave T-Rent's mom a free house plus a salary to "house sit" their place in Tuskaloser. What's a legitimate job compared to that? If that situation at UAT didn't cause an investigation and sanctions what will?

If that situation at UAT didn't cause an investigation and sanctions what will?

Didn't you sort of answer your own question when you included "UAT" in the sentence? :gofig:

As for the Ole Miss story (and I have no insight into Ole Miss rumors):

What are politics like in Mississippi? Do Ole Miss law graduates dominate the state legislature the way Bama grads dominate in Montgomery politics? If so, hard to believe a "legislative inquiry" would get much traction (unless as a cover-up when they "clear" UM.)

• 3 weeks later...

Ole Miss is having the biggest day of any program perhaps in the history of National Signing Day

Freeze has got it goin ON over there. WOW

Ole Miss is having the biggest day of any program perhaps in the history of National Signing Day

exaggerate much?

Archived