Derrick Green

RunInRed

With Tony and possibly Khari flipping this weekend, a Green commitment on the 26th would build confidence going into the 2/1 weekend visits. Would probably ease some minds with regards to the staff and team moving forward.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E, what do you think the percentage of him committing to Auburn is? Not to sound like bird, but I think 50/50 between us and Michigan. Maybe 49.5% to 50.5% in Michigan's favor. Just interested in your opinion and percentage. Thanks!

E, what do you think the percentage of him committing to Auburn is? Not to sound like bird, but I think 50/50 between us and Michigan. Maybe 49.5% to 50.5% in Michigan's favor. Just interested in your opinion and percentage. Thanks!

I don't do percentages much on this stuff.

Have a particular feeling either way?

Have a particular feeling either way?

Same as I have said for months, Michigan.

I think it is 50/50 between Michigan and TN.

THIS^^^ I think TN makes it close because of Thigpen and the smart move TN made in keeping Graham. Still Michigan. They have fewer issues with depth

He is certainly destined to be a great RB whereever he chooses, that said I think he goes to Michigan. Hope I'm wrong though. I like the way he runs. Anyone see Jaquez Rogers yesterday? It has kinda changed my mind on RB's size = power theory. I realize size is important but in the right kid, sometimes it doesn't matter.

Interesting tidbits from the guy who has talked to Derrick Green the most in terms of media coverage.

@rivalsmike best guess is #Michigan but not as much of lock as I thought @jcentifonti: @rivalsmike best guess on the landing spot for Derrick Green?
and
both helped themselves @kkolumbo: @rivalsmike did UT or AU make up the most ground on the in homes for Green?

The UT angle is interesting in that Knoxville is the closest of the three schools to his home. Just as a factor but not the sum plus with Thigpen at UT now.

The UT angle is interesting in that Knoxville is the closest of the three schools to his home. Just as a factor but not the sum plus with Thigpen at UT now.

Green and Thigpen didn't have that close of a relationship so it really doesn't matter if he is there or not.

Am I the only person that does not care if he chooses TN (if he is not going to choose AU)? The enemy of the enemy is my friend. Yes I know that we play them but not that often.

Am I the only person that does not care if he chooses TN (if he is not going to choose AU)? The enemy of the enemy is my friend. Yes I know that we play them but not that often.

+1 if no AU then I would have no problems with him at UT. DG did say he wanted to play in the SEC.

Green and Thigpen didn't have that close of a relationship so it really doesn't matter if he is there or not.

Thigpen played prep football in Virginia, played college at UNC and coached there.

+1 if o AU then I would have no problems with him at UT. DG did say he wanted to play in the SEC.

The point of my point was to be encouraged that Farrell thinks we made up ground.

Archived