Derrick Green

RunInRed

Click on the first page of the "Auburn Recruit Decision Dates". E has a link there...

Without having to wade through multiple pages of this thread, will this be televised or broadcast on the interwebs?

WDE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's gonna sit down in a room full of Michigan reporters and put on an Auburn hat and (shock the world) and the room. War...Damn....Eagle

That would be priceless. The only way to beat Alabama is to play for Auburn.

Click on the first page of the "Auburn Recruit Decision Dates". E has a link there...

Without having to wade through multiple pages of this thread, will this be televised or broadcast on the interwebs?

WDE

Thanks!

Outside his "shock the world" comment, are there any new developments that would lead our coaches or insiders to believe he really picks Auburn today?

Will there be any Auburn reporters at the ceremony? I know it was reported recently that only Michigan guys would be there....just wondering if this has changed. This seems to be a pretty accurate indicator over the past few years....

This always makes me curious. If those "hat picking" scenes weren't staged the media types wouldn't know where to go. Who tells them? If we had a list of media guys in attendance we'd be about 99% sure on every major recruit.

only as confident as the media showing up................. unless information had been leaked to them directly from the player as to where they are going. otherwise, it's just as "educated" a guess as anyone that has information here, isn't it? not being argumentative. Just making sure i'm on the same page you are.

Some of it has to be staged....the program the athlete chooses is almost always in the room of a planned announcement. Rarely are there huge surprises in these announcements outside of who covers it....Cyrus K last year I think last year was an example I believe...can't remember if AU beat reporters were there for sure, but I don't think they were. But it seems like it's pretty rare that it happens.

Outside his "shock the world" comment, are there any new developments that would lead our coaches or insiders to believe he really picks Auburn today?

No

His future is clear...... :hellyeah:/>

20021_521980887836869_367815147_n.jpg

And no i dont mean the guy in the Tenn. uniform

The guy in that pic sure did have trouble hanging on to the football.

Yes, yes he did. I held my breath every time he got the ball. Had he been able to keep from fumbling every 2nd or 3rd play he would have been a really good back.

Yes, yes he did. I held my breath every time he got the ball. Had he been able to keep from fumbling every 2nd or 3rd play he would have been a really good back.

tell me about it. i liked him better than tate and dyer. i defended him until it became all too obvious that i was wrong and he couldnt hold the ball. it was purely a mental thing for him and i guess me too.

tell me about it. i liked him better than tate and dyer. i defended him until it became all too obvious that i was wrong and he couldnt hold the ball. it was purely a mental thing for him and i guess me too.

That and the fact that his shoulders kept dislocating.

Anybody know if he still holds the speed/weight ratio record at the NFL combine? I know he set it the year he came out. Outside of his shoulder and fumbling problems, he was a physical freak.

Who is our #2 pick at RB if Derrick commits to Michigan? I don't won't this to be like last year when we went all out and focused on yeldon and no other RB's.

My guess.... Green will commit to Michigan. We'll get Ford. Wish we could also land Corn Elder. He's OMac made over....

Don't bet on Ford. Vandy has had him a long time, and made him a priority out of the gate, so not trying to be a debby downer, but Ford is not a given.

Well its been a rough week here in Michigan (metro detroit area including Ann Arbor) - highs in 15's. I would love to be in Auburn right now. We'll see what he does.

My guess.... Green will commit to Michigan. We'll get Ford. Wish we could also land Corn Elder. He's OMac made over....

Don't bet on Ford. Vandy has had him a long time, and made him a priority out of the gate, so not trying to be a debby downer, but Ford is not a given.

No but the coaches convincing him to visit Auburn this weekend instead of his scheduled to Miss St. says Auburn is right in the thick of it.

Well its been a rough week here in Michigan (metro detroit area including Ann Arbor) - highs in 15's. I would love to be in Auburn right now. We'll see what he does.

My condolences and I share. I spent five winters in the N. part of the People's Republic.

Ann Arbor is a pretty town, and the Right Bank is, huh, not.

BTW, it is a powder blue sky and 60 in the Ham today.

My prediction is that we get Ford this weekend. And we get Greg Bryant on signing day after Ty Isaac flips to ND.

I thought Isaac was staying at SC. And why would ND accept a commitment from Isaac at the cost of Bryant? Do they value him that much more?

Archived