Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every kid wants his commit to shock the world. Few ever do. I guess at this stage if he chooses us it would be a shock since most think he is going to Michigan. I don't know if it's me but it's alway's funny to hear a recruit say he is going to shock the world. I picture some family over in China sitting around their TV and upon hearing the news of where some kid is going to play football say, "That is shocking, I can't beleive that". The world is a big place and very few things shock it.

Every kid wants his commit to shock the world. Few ever do. I guess at this stage if he chooses us it would be a shock since most think he is going to Michigan. I don't know if it's me but it's alway's funny to hear a recruit say he is going to shock the world. I picture some family over in China sitting around their TV and upon hearing the news of where some kid is going to play football say, "That is shocking, I can't beleive that". The world is a big place and very few things shock it.

Impossibru.pngAnd somewhr in China this UM fan if DG chooses AU

@MGoRecruiting: Hearing Derrick Green to Auburn is going to happen.

Somebody else was using that account for a while. Eronious tweet.

The sound everyone is hearing is the air being let out of my balloon :(

Funny, his tweet says there are 2 guys on the account and he doesn't know who it is. If it's not him.......

Unless he means he doesn't know who Green is picking. In which case, maybe he should ask his partner where the info came from.

Please for.the.love of everything let this be true

Please for.the.love of everything let this be true

Don't get your hopes up.

BleedBlue Recruiting @BBlueRecruiting

I used to work with @mgorecruiting but I dumped the account and the password was changed guys.. Trying to figure all of it out now.

10:17 PM - 25 Jan 13

Will there be any Auburn reporters at the ceremony? I know it was reported recently that only Michigan guys would be there....just wondering if this has changed. This seems to be a pretty accurate indicator over the past few years....

I think he's gonna sit down in a room full of Michigan reporters and put on an Auburn hat and (shock the world) and the room. War...Damn....Eagle

Will there be any Auburn reporters at the ceremony? I know it was reported recently that only Michigan guys would be there....just wondering if this has changed. This seems to be a pretty accurate indicator over the past few years....

This always makes me curious. If those "hat picking" scenes weren't staged the media types wouldn't know where to go. Who tells them? If we had a list of media guys in attendance we'd be about 99% sure on every major recruit.

This always makes me curious. If those "hat picking" scenes weren't staged the media types wouldn't know where to go. Who tells them? If we had a list of media guys in attendance we'd be about 99% sure on every major recruit.

only as confident as the media showing up................. unless information had been leaked to them directly from the player as to where they are going. otherwise, it's just as "educated" a guess as anyone that has information here, isn't it? not being argumentative. Just making sure i'm on the same page you are.

I think he's gonna sit down in a room full of Michigan reporters and put on an Auburn hat and (shock the world) and the room. War...Damn....Eagle

Could you imagine being the only guy in attendance with an Auburn hat on? priceless

we'll call it the Bielma (sp) factor. bringing his type intot he SEC mix from their league has just lowered our recruiting morals. you see what it did to Urban as soon as he arrived at OSU. ***sarcasm****

Archived