Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, if we get the two RB's that I'm told we should land them I will be very happy.

Just to clarify, this does not include CAP?

Shouldnt...he was EE to count back to last year.

FWIW, if we get the two RB's that I'm told we should land them I will be very happy.

Bryant and Folston?

That would make happy too...lol

Just to clarify, this does not include CAP?

Two other RBs.

Care to say any names?

Nugget from KK on TD

Green is going to Michigan...I think our coaches know that now and are putting the full court press on Bryant and Tenpenny, who I feel are the two best fits for Gus' offense. Green is a fricking stud, but prolly is a better pro style fit. Bryant and Tenpenny would be hell in Gus' system.

Somebody send Green the weather forecast.

Ann Arbor Weather

Updated: Jan 23, 2013, 4:08pm EST

Tonight Jan 23

14.png

17°F Observed High 2:05 pm

10°F

Snow Shower

Chance of snow:

60%

Wind:

WNW at 13 mph

Thu Jan 24

20°

13°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of snow:

20%

Wind:

N at 14 mph

VS.

Weekend Forecast

Auburn Weather

PREVIOUS

Expect dry conditions over the next six hours

Updated: Jan 23, 2013, 3:04pm CST

Weekend Forecast

Tonight Jan 23

56°F Observed High 1:45 pm

46°F

Mostly Clear

Chance of rain:

20%

Wind:

WSW at 10 mph

Thu Jan 24

58°

37°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain:

20%

Wind:

NNW at 9 mph

Green posted on Facebook last night that the in home visits were over and he had a lot to think about BEFORE he made his decision. Take it as you will.....

My guess is that if KK said he is going to Michagan then this thread is done. We need to move on to the other two possiblities.

He posted on Facebook again today, saying "War Eagle, Go Blue, Vol Nation, I can't go wrong They are all great programs Never stressed because i'm truly blessed." I know the whole Michigan beat writers at the announcement blah blah, but it truly sounds like he doens't know himself at this point. We'll know this time tomorrow. He did put Auburn first if you notice. :)

I think it's cool to see Green taking that approach. To get a touch personal, I have never prayed for God to close a door as a way to guide me into a decision. I've always prayed for as many open doors as possible and rested in the knowledge that God surrounds me with wise counsel and provides me with a mind to make decisions. No matter where Green chooses, both blessings and hardships will follow so why stress?

I have found in life that a lot of times the hardest decisions to make we're deciding between something good and something good.

Of course he deciding between good and great so the auburn decision should be clear!

Archived