Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you guys now learn that "I'm going to shock the world" in recruiting translates to: everyone knows where I'm going to go, so I'm going to throw out a last minute zinger to make people re-think their positions.

Just so everyone is ready for NSD, it is time to decide:

Would you rather a recruit say, "University of Auburn" or go to a school that actually is The University of .....?

I'm glad. If he came to AU we would at some time had to listen to that Principal or Superintendent give a speech again. I don't think I can handle hearing her philosophy on life and success. The jersey behind the screen was corny and they picked a terrible Auburn hat to display.

But I do wish him well he seems like a good guy.

Just so everyone is ready for NSD, it is time to decide:

Would you rather a recruit say, "University of Auburn" or go to a school that actually is The University of .....?

If he's a stud he can call us whatever he wants. We've got plenty of time to teach him how to say Auburn University once he gets here.

Shocking that he made the wrong choice!

Not sure where you are getting that, he would have been successful at any of the programs he went to, and TBH his lead recruiter for AU is at the cowboys now. We were somewhat behind the 8ball from the start. I don't hold it against him for going to the school with easily the most stability.

Yes, now all you true keepers of the football board, grow a pair and shut this thread down with an announcemwent on the title.

All you true posters, don't trash the kid, the school, etc.

AU only for me.

Guest jojo1515

Yet another 5* plays Auburn for a fool. Makes me feel pretty bad about all the other top recruits that everyone seems to "like our chances with". We are officially becoming the team that the top recruits just enjoy to mess with. Hopefully Gus will get us back to prominence...He needs a full year to recruit for sure.

Yet another 5* plays Auburn for a fool. Makes me feel pretty bad about all the other top recruits that everyone seems to "like our chances with". We are officially becoming the team that the top recruits just enjoy to mess with. Hopefully Gus will get us back to prominence...He needs a full year to recruit for sure.

Not sure how he played Auburn for a fool.

How the **** did he play Auburn for a fool? Everyone knew he was going to Michigan for the past ~2-3 weeks now anyway.

it appears to me that JJ is his lead recruiter. considering no one finds it "shocking" that he made this decision, and JJ had some confidence, is it possible to think that things could change in the next 10 days? i know it may be a long shot, but something to think about. Maybe it will keep peeps on here from speaking negatively about a kid they desperately wanted to play for the good guys less than 10 minutes ago. Time to grow up fellas.

Give me a break. He did not play us. Just because a recruit does not choose AU does not mean we got used. Ridiculous.

Archived