Derrick Green

RunInRed

One more thing about the weather here vs. Detroit: It might get HOT here during the summer, but the girls wear alot less clothes !!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not hopeful we land a star RB this year. I can be pleasantly surprised.

For the hard core followers here, excluding Green, who do you see as our realistic RB options ?

I am worried we might miss out on all of our top power back options. I was hoping either Barber or Bryant would fall in love and flip but that is not looking likely. I wouldn't be surprised if we only got 2 RBs this season (this is including Payne). The good news is we will have a whole year to recruit RBs next year and there are some good ones out there

I am worried we might miss out on all of our top power back options. I was hoping either Barber or Bryant would fall in love and flip but that is not looking likely. I wouldn't be surprised if we only got 2 RBs this season (this is including Payne). The good news is we will have a whole year to recruit RBs next year and there are some good ones out there

This^^^.....we have a decent stable right now, and a whole season to allure a big-time back next year. WDE

Well its been a rough week here in Michigan (metro detroit area including Ann Arbor) - highs in 15's. I would love to be in Auburn right now. We'll see what he does.

My condolences and I share. I spent five winters in the N. part of the People's Republic.

Ann Arbor is a pretty town, and the Right Bank is, huh, not.

BTW, it is a powder blue sky and 60 in the Ham today.

Envious of you all...Yes Ann Arbor is a nice little town but doesn't compare to the Lovelist village on the Plains. Are you listening..Mr. Green :-)

Stay warm IT.

Karma is a bitch. When I worked up North, you know what I mean,

in Jan and Feb we could pick up radio conversations between boats working off the La. coast and Mardi Gras

chatter on the "Nawlins radio shows in the early AM. A balmy windy, -teans sunrise and listing to the parade schedules.

Come home when you can.

WDE.

Stay warm IT.

Karma is a bitch. When I worked up North, you know what I mean,

in Jan and Feb we could pick up radio conversations between boats working off the La. coast and Mardi Gras

chatter on the "Nawlins radio shows in the early AM. A balmy windy, -teans sunrise and listing to the parade schedules.

Come home when you can.

WDE.

I am working my way and plans of eventually moving closer to Auburn and enjoy football seasons.

UT boards are going beserk; they think they've got him. Makes sense because they need RBs in a bad way!!

I have no worries about the RB situation this year. We have Mason, Payne, Grant and Blakely this year. This run game will thrive with all these weapons in the arsenal. We might come up short on our high targets, but I predict after this season recruits will jump at the chance to tote the rock @ RBU.

@EagleDamnWar: Early reports from various places are saying Derrick Green has told Michigan coaches he has committed to them.

That isn't terribly suprising, seems like Michigan probably has him, so I will hope I am wrong, but if this were a betting thing, then I would put money on Michigan.

@EagleDamnWar: Early reports from various places are saying Derrick Green has told Michigan coaches he has committed to them.

I guess Derrick's definition of "shock the world" is different than mine.

FWIW JH is saying Auburn coaches feel they have a Big Bird;s shot (50/50)

No matter what he says today, I hope our coaches stay on him like flies on...........

No doubt the guy is good.....but.....when you make the statement that you consider your style a mix of Bo, Hershel, and Trent.....may have too big an ego to be a team player. Those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

No doubt the guy is good.....but.....when you make the statement that you consider your style a mix of Bo, Hershel, and Trent.....may have too big an ego to be a team player. Those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

You should see more interviews of him then. He really is a quiet, hard-nosed kid with great determination.

@wardamneagle316@MRSUPER6A Retweet if u feel we get D Green today.

Retweeted by JJ.

???

Archived