The Sporting News final top 100 players

Droxside

Lattimore #2, Ambles #12 and Lemonier #21 among those we are in the hunt for...

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/TheRecruitnik/entry/view/53886/sporting_news_unveils_its_final_2010_sn100

We will get Lemonier and Lattimore, don't know about Ambles.

Anyone know a percentage chance on Ambles to AU?

How many teams are going to have open scholarships after NSD?  Is a team really going to hold one hoping for Ambles?  Maybe an unexpected non-qualifier could open up a slot, but that is a huge gamble on Mr. Ambles part......just sayin

How many teams are going to have open scholarships after NSD?  Is a team really going to hold one hoping for Ambles?  Maybe an unexpected non-qualifier could open up a slot, but that is a huge gamble on Mr. Ambles part......just sayin

I don't expect us to fill every slot we have at this point so Ambles would have a scholly "waiting" for him so to speak.

I don't expect us to fill every slot we have at this point so Ambles would have a scholly "waiting" for him so to speak.

i dont think we will either

plus we are loosing DJ and maybe Coleman

That and you may have a non-qual or 2.  Happens all over the place. 

Either way I'm not holding out for Ambles.  We would be better suited to put another defensive body in that slot anyways, i do believe.

Archived