PG Chris Denson to sign with Auburn tomorrow

AUSportTalk

wait will he be walking on or did he receive an offer and rivals.com hasnt reported it?

He will be signing.....that is an offer my friend.....Rivals.com not reporting it? I'm not Rivals.com nor do I care what they report. They will get around to it when they receive the late word.

wait will he be walking on or did he receive an offer and rivals.com hasnt reported it?

He will be signing.....that is an offer my friend.....Rivals.com not reporting it? I'm not Rivals.com nor do I care what they report. They will get around to it when they receive the late word.

Haha i guess i need to read the headline before i click on it.  :thumbsup:

This is great news. Of course Coach Barbee would take care of our most pressing need, haven't had a reason to doubt him. I really wonder who leaves now and what happens in the coming years with the roster. Denison makes 7 in our 2010 class (a big class for bball obviously). Put those 7 with the 5 guys signed in 2009. I'll be interested to see how this all plays out. Anyone with more insight would be very appreciated.  :we:

This is great news. Of course Coach Barbee would take care of our most pressing need, haven't had a reason to doubt him. I really wonder who leaves now and what happens in the coming years with the roster. Denison makes 7 in our 2010 class (a big class for bball obviously). Put those 7 with the 5 guys signed in 2009. I'll be interested to see how this all plays out. Anyone with more insight would be very appreciated.  :we:

IMO, either one of the current players leave or one of the signees don't qualify and I don't think it will be Denson, Langford or Cothron

Not exactly sure but isn't one of Lebo's signees hurt? I thought I read somewhere that one of the guys Lebo signed, and Barbee retained, was hurt and might not be able to play because of the injury.

I am pumped about this guy!  He's from my Alma-Mater, Shaw High School.   Raiders representin'!  ST did good with this one for sure because not even the most informed out there that I hear from daily have been talking about it.

I don't know who's leaving for this to happen but I wish them the best in whatever they do.  However, this is a great pick up by CTB!!!  We desperately needed a solid pg and he made that happen.  Chris had good stats and his recruiting was starting to pick up by some big time bball programs.  I am excited about AU sports this season.  Thanks ST for the great info!! 

So what does this mean for Verez Ward? Will we still be pursuing his transfer to Auburn, or no?

So what does this mean for Verez Ward? Will we still be pursuing his transfer to Auburn, or no?

It doesn't appear that we are. I will be checking on it though.

I know that you know this but technically we can`t (meaning Auburn) pursue his transfer. We can`t have any contact with him until when or if he gets released. With the signing period running out it may mean that even if Ward is released, he sits a year. Not sure what happens there.

I know that you know this but technically we can`t (meaning Auburn) pursue his transfer. We can`t have any contact with him until when or if he gets released. With the signing period running out it may mean that even if Ward is released, he sits a year. Not sure what happens there.

Yeah, I guess maybe it was all just a rumor. Whatever. We've got a point guard now, and I'm loving Denson's speed, not to mention his motor. WDE Coach Barbee!!!

Archived