Andrew Buie

just watched this kids film...........I love this guy........great speed, very quick to get up field, great balance, great hands out of the back field, and the best thing was how he plowed over some poor kid.......I think if we can land this guy and Blakely, and maybe Abdulah later, then we will be set at RB.......I like this guy :thumbsup:

A while back, I commented that I thought this kid was the fastest on film player that I have seen.

Still feel that way, he would be a SUPERSTAR in Auburn's offense. Wish we could land him.

I think we'd take only one out of Buie and Quan Bray, and Bray is the more electric of the two IMO.

Bray reminds me a lot of Trovon.

You may be right G.A but Aaron Green is awfully fast.

Hes very fast... kinda hard to tell the difference. In the end, Buie just looked faster, cant really tell you why lol.

Hey GA, i found some Mike Bellamy tape. I remember you said you couldnt find any. The kid is speedy, one of the fastest in this class. He also breaks tackles, and is a good overall RB, check him out

• 3 months later...

On Sports Call a guy said after the LSU game he met Andrew Buie's grandmother and she said her grandson was planning on playing at Auburn  :believe::wareagle:

I personally think we'll end up with Buck Allen and Andrew Buie. Tre Mason is also a good possibility. But I bet we'll get two of those three.

I do believe you're correct.

I think Buie and Allen are the tickets. 

I personally think we'll end up with Buck Allen and Andrew Buie. Tre Mason is also a good possibility. But I bet we'll get two of those three.

I do believe you're correct.

I think Buie and Allen are the tickets. 

I finally watched some film of Buie last night and i'm 110% behind taking this kid! He has great burst and gets to top speed in usually 2 or 3 steps which is insane. Has a very quick cutback and gets north and south quickly out of that move.

I finally watched some film of Buie last night and i'm 110% behind taking this kid! He has great burst and gets to top speed in usually 2 or 3 steps which is insane. Has a very quick cutback and gets north and south quickly out of that move.

Where did you find the video? I can't find video on him.

is AB the recruit that might play baseball?

No, that was Ahmad Christian his teammate.

Or he could be thinking of Shon Carson, the RB recruit from South Carolina, who committed to USCe, that we recruited briefly.

582258.jpg

Archived