2015 4* DE Arden Key (LSU signee)

RunInRed

I didn't get a good feeling when he talked about LSU. Seemed to mention them a lot and they were the first team that came out of his mouth when mentioning his favorites.

AU. LSU losing their DC killed them with Key. So I'm told.

Any chance we take 3 DEs in your opinion?

I think we'd take 50 if we could. It's just a matter of will they take us.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get a good feeling when he talked about LSU. Seemed to mention them a lot and they were the first team that came out of his mouth when mentioning his favorites.

Not sure but I think we would.

If we're talking three of these guys: Cowart, Jefferson, Tega, and Key? Then, yes, we'll take three.

If we're talking three of these guys: Cowart, Jefferson, Tega, and Key? Then, yes, we'll take three.

That's what I was thinking. Does Beckner project as an interior guy?

I think 3 is very realistic of Cowart, Key, and Prince. Getting all of them plus Cece would be very tough IMO. Also remember Cowart and Key are not exclusively DEs. Both could easily be the Buck LB in Boom's system.

I think 3 is very realistic of Cowart, Key, and Prince. Getting all of them plus Cece would be very tough IMO. Also remember Cowart and Key are not exclusively DEs. Both could easily be the Buck LB in Boom's system.

Key is being recruited to play the Buck.

I'd love to have all 3; I can see how the Prince and Cowart wouldn't be in direct conflict. But why would Cowart want to encourage Key to come to Auburn? Two guys at the same position? Are both cool with rotating a lot in order to stay fresh?

I'd love to have all 3; I can see how the Prince and Cowart wouldn't be in direct conflict. But why would Cowart want to encourage Key to come to Auburn? Two guys at the same position? Are both cool with rotating a lot in order to stay fresh?

Sure they are. I'm told Cowart is a very smart forward thinking kid. Huge leader. Knows the more talent around him will make him a better player.

Sure they are. I'm told Cowart is a very smart forward thinking kid. Huge leader. Knows the more talent around him will make him a better player.

That's awesome to hear!

That's awesome to hear!

Most of these kids know the way coaches rotate players in and out they will get their snaps and the other players at same position will get theirs too. Kids today are smart like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived