Softball vs. lsu game 2

Auburn won a close one last night 2-1. Looking to win the series tonight. Lexi Davis pitching tonight for Auburn

CECTBb0UEAE4M9x.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howard flies DEEP to center and caught at the top of the wall. Carosone grounds to 2nd....2nd baseman backhands it and it gets away from here and into left center. Cooper up 1 out runner on 1st.

cooper lines hard up the middle....throw to first to double up Carosone...throw is short hopped to first and goes down the right field line. Carosone gets up and gets to 2nd.. Melero up

lsu gets a couple base runners but Davis gets out of it. No score after 1.. Estell, Rhodes and Fagan coming up.

Estell drops a bunt down on the first pitch...throw to first goes into right field. Rhodes coming up.

Rhodes lays a bunt down to the first base side....out at 1st and moves the runner to 2nd.. Fagan up with 1 out.

Auburn gets 2 runners on but nothing else. going to the bottom 2nd...no score.

shallow fly ball...rhodes makes the catch going backwards...turns to check the runner and the ball comes out of her glove. Umpires rule it an out...lsu argues it. Umpires discuss it and it stands as an out 2 outs runner on 2nd.

Announcer saying, "I think he's calling an infield fly." With only a runner at second? Can we get Congress to pass a law that TV people need to know the rules before being on TV?

lsu gets 2 base runners but doesn't score. After 2 complete, no score. Howard, Carosone and Cooper coming up for Auburn.

Announcer saying, "I think he's calling an infield fly." With only a runner at second? Can we get Congress to pass a law that TV people need to know the rules before being on TV?

He isn't all that bad, she is totally clueless. He is certainly saying some really nice things about Auburn's team. I'm surprised.

He isn't all that bad, she is totally clueless. He is certainly saying some really nice things about Auburn's team. I'm surprised.

She's the one that said it. He corrected her shortly after. I'm sure they are LSU announcers but you are right, I really like how he is describing the game.

Seriously, it must be the camera angle... these pitches are way off the plates for strikes.

She's the one that said it. He corrected her shortly after. I'm sure they are LSU announcers but you are right, I really like how he is describing the game.

They are definitely lsu announcers. He definitely appears to have done his homework prior to the series and knows a lot about this Auburn team. All the lady does is give wrong information (like the infield fly announcement) or common sense information that everybody watching will already know..

Davis just not challenging hitters early in the count. These base runners are about the be a problem.

Fagan makes a nice backhanded stop and gets the ball to Carosone to get the lead runner. Fly ball to center...gloved by Estell 2 outs.

Archived