Is Auburn going bowling?

auburn4ever

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If so, which bowl is more likely. I feel they will go to the Birmingaham bowl.

If we do go B'ham I will try to go.

Memphis will probably have an interim coach by then.

They just paid Fuente the most of any non-power 5 program. Unfortunately for them, that's a lot less than a LSU, Texas, Miami, or a USC could offer. 3 straight losses will also scare some people off.

Please come to the belk bowl, please come to the belk bowl, PLEASE COME TO THE BELK BOWL @ Bank of America stadium in Charlotte NC!

Why not play Memphis at the Liberty Bowl? The Belk Bowl would be a nice bowl to play in. Playing in Birmingham is like kissing your first cousin who is 5-3 and weighs 325 lbs.!

Why not play Memphis at the Liberty Bowl? The Belk Bowl would be a nice bowl to play in. Playing in Birmingham is like kissing your first cousin who is 5-3 and weighs 325 lbs.!

Can she rush the passer?

Sounds like bammers to me.

I'd love a Belk Bowl invite. Better than lesion field......

I'll go anywhere but Birmingham. I'd like someplace warm but that's not likely. Still, we can hope. About Birmingham, I said never again and I meant it.

I'll go anywhere but Birmingham. I'd like someplace warm but that's not likely. Still, we can hope. About Birmingham, I said never again and I meant it.

Not hard to figure out who the old timers are in the AUF. :poke:

Probably, but not guaranteed.

Mizzou and Vandy losing pretty much locked up a bowl for us. Now we don't have to worry about mizzou getting 7 wins or vandy getting eligible. We'll be in shreveport or b'ham. I'd rather play in shreveport. Downtown B'ham isn't so nice lol.

Archived