Jeremy Hill

gpharper

A Hill commitment would be a deviation from what many on here have forecast (Huggins, Mason, Bray), but Hill may be recruited to fill the H-back role more than that of a traditional ball carrier.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I'll know more tomorrow when normal people are awake  :laugh:

Package deal with Collins?

That would be a HUGE pickup if we can get both!

I agree and while it has been rumored that Hill may not be as high up on the RB wish list for some, if it meant sacrificing that wish list a little to entice Collins, then I'm all for it. At the end of the day, you're kind of splitting hairs on the talent b/w a lot of these RB's. But in isolation, I can see how some are higher up the list than others.

I would prefer Huggins and Collins but we need a big nasty to protect our QBs blind side so if we have to get Hill to get Collins I gladly welcome him aboard.

Honestly, I think we get Westerman either way, and between him, Robinson, and Shon Coleman, it's not like we won't have prospects to play LT. That said, I don't see us passing on Collins if we can get him, and if it takes signing Hill over Huggins to do that, then okay.

I love the prospects we are currently pursuing, but I honestly think marlin lane is the best.  Hill is great, mason too.  Hugging is my #2, I doubt our chances with IC.  But I really think marlin has the most potential of all these talented runningbacks

Any truth to the rumor that Auburn is recruiting Hill as a linebacker as well as a running back?

Hill is a very good RB and I doubt very seriously that he would be open to the idea of playing LB in college at this point. He wants to play on the offensive side of the ball so whichever school he chooses to sign with, will not be recruiting him as a LB. I'm not sure how, why or where that rumor started. I see him either playing RB for us or most likely H-back.

Haha, I think we could put Sanders in as a kicker and that kid might do well at it. His determination level is about as high as any I've ever seen. Wasn't he an Ariton High School graduate? It's good to see someone from such a small town doing so well.

Yeah, the rumor mill on Hill playing at LB is intriguing.

Does anyone know how the LB rumor got started and where that came from?

Any truth to the rumor that Auburn is recruiting Hill as a linebacker as well as a running back?

^^^^^^^  Right here?  :dunno:

Don't ask why, because honestly I can't give a good answer, but I ventured over to volnation.com to see what they were saying. I guess the best answer I can give is I live in Nashville and have to put up with UT crap so I want everything bad to happen to their program, therefore I wanted to see how their recruiting was going. ANYWAYS, the point is posters over there claim they are getting both Collins and Hill on signing day. Just wanted to provide a laugh

Don't ask why, because honestly I can't give a good answer, but I ventured over to volnation.com to see what they were saying. I guess the best answer I can give is I live in Nashville and have to put up with UT crap so I want everything bad to happen to their program, therefore I wanted to see how their recruiting was going. ANYWAYS, the point is posters over there claim they are getting both Collins and Hill on signing day. Just wanted to provide a laugh

Same thing I do man. After living in Knoxville for most of my life you learn to HATE Tennessee and hope for the worst for them. Terrible fans is all I have to say. If it weren't for their fans they would be okay. Worse than Bammers.

Please tell us you de-contaminated before entering this forum!  >:(  ;D

^^^^^^^  Right here?   :dunno:

:dunno: No, it didn't originate from 1721. He didn't start the rumor and wasn't the first to mention it, he was just asking about it.

:dunno: No, it didn't originate from 1721. He didn't start the rumor and wasn't the first to mention it, he was just asking about it.

I was trying to be funny.

Pretty sure it was tigerdroppings. :laugh:

I know this is completely random but is Tigerdroppings a nicer way of saying LSU Tiger ****?  ;D

I was trying to be funny.

Seinfeld.gif

Pretty sure it was tigerdroppings. :laugh:

I know this is completely random but is Tigerdroppings a nicer way of saying LSU Tiger ****?  ;D

They might as well have called it Bull****, even though they aren't South Florida.

Archived