Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

Maybe KF throws a 75 or 80 yarder to JW to beat the Updykes as the clock ticks down to 0:00.

I am a sadist.

KF throws 80 yarder to beat the Updykes by 34 as the clock ticks down to 0:00

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will be in Auburn at the end of July.  Jaquay and Kiehl have been tweeting each other.  They are going to make a lethal combo.  I promise you Jaquay will play a major role towards middle to end of season.  They will being him along slowly at beginni ng.

This kid will be an incredible target at 6'4" 215 lbs. Julio Jones showed up at the turd house btwn 210-215 his freshman year. Just sayin'.  Ok, so, 6' 4" Williams, 6' 4" Ray, 6' 3" Denson,  6' 2" Blake, 6' 2" Coates, 6' 2" Louis, 6' 2" Benton ...What's not to be excited about with our receivers? Not to mention our slot guys that are also full of potential. If our O-line can give 1 extra second this year we will be TOUGH.

maybe thats his bench press.

One handed maybe, lol.

i wanted to put that in yellow but was on my phone and usually make a mess of it. i got up to 215 a few years ago and wasnt so happy about it.

He will be in Auburn at the end of July.  Jaquay and Kiehl have been tweeting each other.  They are going to make a lethal combo.  I promise you Jaquay will play a major role towards middle to end of season.  They will being him along slowly at beginni ng.

JaQuay and Ricardo Louis are going to be a great WR tandem the next 4 years.

searched to tie this into a thread but no luck:

Bryan Matthews  ‏@BMatt247

Most likely @WDEtodd s jaquay going to make it into auburn this fall?

:wedance:

Archived