Arik Armstead

ellitor

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping we hear great news from the Armstead family! What do you guys think?

Last night Zeke introduced me to Armond as the best Tight End in the nation and that he was coming to auburn.. Said Arik was coming too. I dont know if he was just saying that but take it for whatever i guess :we:

Last night Zeke introduced me to Armond as the best Tight End in the nation and that he was coming to auburn.. Said Arik was coming too. I dont know if he was just saying that but take it for whatever i guess :we:

So what did the brothers have to say ?  Did they have any response ?

It honestly seemed like Armond was on board with it he just smiled and laughed and said War Eagle.. Unfortunately i didnt get to meet Arik. But Zeke said he was doin work on Diggs and Arik. Also saw Holsey and JaQuay along with Shaun Coleman (who is extremely nice btw)

It honestly seemed like Armond was on board with it he just smiled and laughed and said War Eagle.. Unfortunately i didnt get to meet Arik. But Zeke said he was doin work on Diggs and Arik. Also saw Holsey and JaQuay along with Shaun Coleman (who is extremely nice btw)

Shon always did seem like a gentle giant.

If you like Fleetwood Mac, try the Buckingham Nicks duo before they joined FM. I like it one million times better than FM. "Frozen Love, Races are Run, Long Distance Winner".  :cool:

hijack over.

Shon really is one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Makes me

Pull for him that mch harder too.

I don't want to turn this into the Shon Coleman thread, but do we have any updates on his health. And second, if his health is good is there any indication whether football is still in his future?

Shon really is one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Makes me

Pull for him that mch harder too.

I don't want to turn this into the Shon Coleman thread, but do we have any updates on his health. And second, if his health is good is there any indication whether football is still in his future?

If I remember correctly, sometime this semester he should be completely finished with all his treatments and will be able to get football ready if he isn't working out already.

If you like Fleetwood Mac, try the Buckingham Nicks duo before they joined FM. I like it one million times better than FM. "Frozen Love, Races are Run, Long Distance Winner".  :cool:

hijack over.

Lola  :thumbsup:  (No, not the one by the kinks.)  And the original version of Crystal. 

I have some old Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green, too. 

Shon always did seem like a gentle giant.

Off the field, yes. On the field not so much; you don't get to being a five star offensive tackle by being nice, not between the snap and the whistle.

From Justin Hokanson on twitter:

RT Arik Armstead said he enrolled at Cal as a 'precaution'. Said he's likely enrolled at Auburn, Notre Dame by now too.

From Justin Hokanson on twitter:

RT Arik Armstead said he enrolled at Cal as a 'precaution'. Said he's likely enrolled at Auburn, Notre Dame by now too.

It's actually not a precaution.  Because of time constraints when he does make a decision the paperwork must be completed in advance.  He has also completed paperwork with......, can't remember at the moment but was in the Sacramento Bee article I posted earlier.  With AA being on AU's campus, and for the whole weekend, I'm sure the same has been put in motion.

From Goldberg (BHam News):

RT Five-star defensive lineman Arik Armstead enjoys Auburn visit. Cal, USC, Notre Dame also in mix. He could start classes somewhere,Tuesday

I don't understand how he can enroll at three schools. I guess in terms of football and basketball the only issue is where he signs his LOI?

He seems to have the grades to go any where. Good for him. Some one said last week that he wanted to be an EE - I thought great, Auburn has an excellent engineering school. I am sure Electrical is a great faculty. Then I realised they meant early enroll...dang.

I don't understand how he can enroll at three schools. I guess in terms of football and basketball the only issue is where he signs his LOI?

It doesn't matter where all he is enrolled. It isn't binding until he starts his first class.

Think of it as putting applications in at different companies and them all saying come start on Monday. You are not really working at one of them, until you show up for your first day and start working. When you don't show up, the other companies just move on like you weren't ever hired. He has been accepted at all of them and they are waiting to see if he shows up. All the enrollments at the other schools will then be void.

He seems to have the grades to go any where. Good for him. Some one said last week that he wanted to be an EE - I thought great, Auburn has an excellent engineering school. I am sure Electrical is a great faculty. Then I realised they meant early enroll...dang.

LOL! Yeah, I thought that too.  We don't get alot of football players over in EE.

LOL! Yeah, I thought that too.  We don't get alot of football players over in EE.

When we say EE, 99% of the time we mean Early Enrollee.  :laugh:

Archived