2017 4* LB Will Ignont (Vols 10/26/16)

McLoofus

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

It's official, my Buckhorn peeps say he's UT. 

they give you the inside scoop? is thigpen his primary recruiter?

• ellitor locked and unlocked this topic

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

they give you the inside scoop? is thigpen his primary recruiter?

I'll find out what's up for sure- I'd be very interested in hearing things from Ignonts perspective. 

20 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It made no sense. Bama came out of nowhere. 1 visit to bama it seemed and he was all about some jeremy pruitt. He had visited Auburn countless times. Having said that he is overrated and NO its not just because he went to bama.

Can't be for certain, but I would be willing to bet that he spent some time with a member of the REC.  That's often all it takes... learning the "perks" of going to bama.

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Can't be for certain, but I would be willing to bet that he spent some time with a member of the REC.  That's often all it takes... learning the "perks" of going to bama.

I wonder what family member got a new job this time.......

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

I think we should sign all the top 4 and 5-star linebackers that we can get.

O trust me! That will NOT be a problem as long as Twill is here. He is going to become one of the best recruiters in the country. Homegrown baby! 

Ignont waited till the end hoping for a AU offer. Ingont was told the other night that AU would not be offering. uat has at least 4 more LBers higher on their board so uat passed. Ignont chose UT. 

AU's LBer class is done FWIW. 

Fact.  

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Ignont waited till the end hoping for a AU offer. Ingont was told the other night that AU would not be offering. uat has at least 4 more LBers higher on their board so uat passed. Ignont chose UT. 

AU's LBer class is done FWIW. 

Fact.  

@WarDamnEagleWDE So are you saying they are done with the number they have or that they have some silent commits?

After watching the way Tennessee and Auburn's seasons have gone so far, Ignont might want to reconsider his commitment to Tennessee.

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

After watching the way Tennessee and Auburn's seasons have gone so far, Ignont might want to reconsider his commitment to Tennessee.

As has been said he does not have an option to consider Auburn right now.

Archived