Teams AU has never played

RunInRed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the JPG from the OP no longer exists, I have no idea who is on the list. Why not post an actual list, rather than a JPG so it doesn't disappear?

11 hours ago, AURex said:

Since the JPG from the OP no longer exists, I have no idea who is on the list. Why not post an actual list, rather than a JPG so it doesn't disappear?

I see it.

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Gimme home and homes with ASU, Cal, Colorado State, Notre Dame, San Diego State, Stanford, UCLA and Washington. 

Add Ok St. to that mix and you've got a deal. Lol!

I would say ND is #1 on my list.  After that it would be a close call between Ok St. and a handful of the before-mentioned PAC12 (or 14 or 16, whatever they are now) teams.  

17 hours ago, AURex said:

Maybe try reloading the page. The graphic is still there for me.

Now that Notre Dame's AD as said he'd like to play Auburn in a home and home series, surely JJ will jump on it too and make it happen.

I say play them all,just start checking them off one by one until your done. I would rather play those teams than Mercer or another Alabama A&M game.

Like to see Auburn do a home and home with Utah. Kyle Whittingham has built Utah into a quality program They had eight players drafted by the NFL in April.

Link

Still trying to get to then original graphic. Apparently, the only way to get to it is zero ad blocking and zero browser protection. Who the F goes on the internet with no protections? I mean, who is doing dufus-bag Internet Exploder with nothing? Geez!

1 hour ago, AURex said:

Still trying to get to then original graphic. Apparently, the only way to get to it is zero ad blocking and zero browser protection. Who the F goes on the internet with no protections? I mean, who is doing dufus-bag Internet Exploder with nothing? Geez!

I'm running an ad blocker in opera, an an anti-virus program and Malwarebytes and it's not an issue.  You tried clearing your cache? Or maybe loading the image directly?  (Link to image.)

I'd rather play a home and home with Washington rather than one of these kickoff classics. Most my choices would be PAC 12 schools due to other activities available outside the game.  I'd love to play in the Rose Bowl again.  Autzen stadium is always touted as a great place.  I have no interest in traveling to Stillwater or anywhere in the Midwest.  Notre Dame, Ohio state, and Michigan would be other venues I'd be interested due to tradition in those places.  I've actually heard notre dame is a bit disappointing when you go.

Air Force - why not? Good warm up game for the beginning of a season. 

Arizona State - it would be a fun game! Biggest college in the country and a different style than we usually play.

Boise State - would be a nice bowl game matchup on a down year.

BYU - no reason we haven't already played.

California - another solid matchup. Would have to be a home and away series.

Charlotte - new program where one of my former wrestling teammates played. I'm down having them as a home coming game.

Colorado State - another home coming option

UCONN - another home coming option

FIU - another home coming option

Georgia State - would love having them as a home coming game

Hawaii - if it's home and away meaning I can have an excuse to go to Hawaii

Illinois - decent out of conference fluff game

Iowa - another solid out of conference game that we shouldn't have to consider a threat some years

Iowa State - they're not half bad lately

Kent State - nice home coming game

Marshall - historic team that we should invite in and give them a pay day

Miami (Ohio) - another home coming type matchup

Middle Tennessee - home coming

Minnesota - not a half bad game

Navy - another decent game against a triple option

Nevada - solid little out of conference matchup

Lobos - do it for the old man

Notre Dame - hell yeah

Ohio - home coming

Oregon State - this would be fun as well

Old Dominion - home coming

Pittsburg - lower competition but good nonetheless

Purdue- lower competition but good nonetheless

San Diego State - lower competition but good nonetheless

South Alabama - I love supporting other in-state teams. Give them a nice pay day!

Stanford - hell yeah

Temple - lower competition but good nonetheless

Texas State - home coming

Toledo - home coming

Troy - not a reason on God's great football loving Earth we haven't played Troy before

Tulsa - home coming

UCLA - hell yeah

UMASS - home coming

UNLV - home coming

Utah - hell yeah

UTEP - home coming

Washington - hell yeah

1 hour ago, GreenEyedGirl said:

Boise State just because I LOVE the City of Boise.

Wouldn't mind playing them in Auburn but not at there place, I hate that blue field.

1 hour ago, GreenEyedGirl said:

Boise State just because I LOVE the City of Boise.

Man, their football field hurts my eyes. No, really. It does. :blink:

Would love to play Ok St in a neutral site like Dallas, Houston, or Nola.

Archived