2017 Fall Camp - Wed, Aug 2 (Day 3)

RunInRed

20 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

So who was it that dropped that deep ball in there to Hastings?

Dunno, but was against 1st team D, that's Roberts he's speeding past. 

Will "The Weapon" Hastings

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want any of the db's or KJ to be on the return teams. I would love to have Eli, Iggy, and Whitlow in the group. They are all burners and I would assume elusive and that makes them lethal.

33 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Dunno, but was against 1st team D, that's Roberts he's speeding past. 

Will "The Weapon" Hastings

More like "The Goat"

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I don't want any of the db's or KJ to be on the return teams. I would love to have Eli, Iggy, and Whitlow in the group. They are all burners and I would assume elusive and that makes them lethal.

I agree.  I'd have Stove and Slayton on KR and R. Davis on punt return.  Iggy and Whitlow working at both and if they can contribute this year great.  If not then that's fine to.  I don't think my heart can take a True Freshman punt returner though. 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Where is Austin Troxell?  Is he still rehabbing and not available?  Anyone got any info?

Seen him in some clips, and Lindsey mentioned him in the presser.

Team looks hungry. I dont know how much that matters when they've been hungry for a few years now. But I certainly wish the best for em and hope the coaching staff puts them in a place where that hungry can be maximized for maximum success 

Everyone seems very focused. I like this team a lot. I just hope every day there are no injuries. 

14 hours ago, RunInRed said:

"Back to villany!"

15 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Note to self - "Look, but don't touch."

15 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Agree. Stephen did a decent job on returns so i can understand having him back there. I thought Whitlow would be on the punt return list considering there has been talk he'll get some playing time early. But i agree with you on being a different group for punt returns. 

Archived