The silence is deafening.

War to the Eagle

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

He's not at all the same size or the same build as KMart.

Wasn't dissing him but just noted on the article about his commitment that he was shown as 5-7 and 160 pounds in one place and 170 in another which is much less than the 185 someone mentioned here.    

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Wasn't dissing him but just noted on the article about his commitment that he was shown as 5-7 and 160 pounds in one place and 170 in another which is much less than the 185 someone mentioned here.    

Pre-season measurements at some camp listed him at 5'7", 185. That's what i was going by. Obviously, I wasn't holding the tape or watching the scales. :)

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

I didn't think you were. I'm just pointing out that he's a good 3" shorter than Martin. For reference, Darren Sproles was 5' 7" 170 lbs coming out of high school. That's how he's built - legs thick as tree trunks. 

On 11/8/2017 at 10:51 PM, Barnacle said:

I didn't think you were. I'm just pointing out that he's a good 3" shorter than Martin. For reference, Darren Sproles was 5' 7" 170 lbs coming out of high school. That's how he's built - legs thick as tree trunks. 

Have you seen the pictures of Worm legs as thick as tree trunks 

Since the NCAA passed the new rule for teams to sign players from Dec. 22 until Dec. 25, how many do you think Auburn will sign in the early signing period. Thanks.

Just now, austudnt23 said:

I will just say we are having a very good weekend recruiting wise along with the beat down we put on UGA.

tenor.gif?itemid=5062228

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

I will just say we are having a very good weekend recruiting wise along with the beat down we put on UGA.

Expectations are high at Aurburn – they should be

Archived