***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to get another 21 points to 0 for UCF and shut those announcers mouth down.  It could have been an interception. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

4th down  PUNT.   OH that's a catch too.  That should be an interception. 

How? He has to complete it to the ground

4 minutes ago, dmoney said:

When it related to Targeting and fumbles Refs are taught to error on caution and throw the flag on targeting(not blow the whistle on a fumble dead) and let replay correct it. 

I meant in general, but even during replay most of the time it's still 50/50 on targeting calls.

that one was questionable for sure but I have seen guys catch the ball and take three steps and then fall to the ground and drop it and they call that incomplete I just don't get it. I suppose that there has to be some rule as to how many steps Has to be taken with the ball?

1 minute ago, douggwilliams said:

QB is 5-10, how is he not hurt yet?  Not endorsing any abuse of short white men

I was just about to ask how tall is their QB. Didn't realize he was that short until i just saw him walking back to the sidelines with one of his OL guys. Little but mighty. Had no idea he was that short. 

9 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm out of likes.....so let me say that this is a great post!  

Thank you ma`am.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I was just about to ask how tall is their QB. Didn't realize he was that short until i just saw him walking back to the sidelines with one of his OL guys. Little but mighty. Had no idea he was that short. 

How does he see over his own O-Line?

Our OL still  has an aversion to blocking the other team today.  But has no problem holding.

wde

I think we were up late hitting the bottles with X's on them

Archived