Alabama or Georgia?

DKW 86

1) Cheering for Alabama because they are in the state of Alabama is like rooting for the Devil because he's in the Bible...AND Georgia is the Philistines."

2) You always root for Auburn............and an asteroid to hit Mercedes Stadium. :hellyeah:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would never wish permanent ill will on any of the players, but with the flu running rampant, it would sure make my day if neither could field a team because they were all laid up for a few days.

Have NEVER pulled for bama in a game, but I'm really learning towards it in this one.

At this point, I dislike uga probably as much as bama. I also live in Atlanta, so I'd rather not have to hear about a uga championship.

As others have said, if uga loses, it's more devastating to them. So, I'll probably hold my nose and pull for bama. (Of course, once the game kicks off, I may come to my senses.)

It’s like trying to pick between ISIS and Al Qaeda. So, me? I’m rooting for Bane: 

9 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Easy question!  

Answer:  neither. And I will not be watching the game.  I have a feeling I’ll hear about it.  ?

this 10000000000%

A UGA win hurts Auburn more than a Bama win so I'm all for Bama in this one. 

I don't ever, ever, ever want to see Georgia win a national title in football. Yes they've been more consistent than us but them not being able to win a big one while we have has been our ONLY advantage/bragging right over them. If they take that away from us we effectively become 3rd fiddle in the power triangle of AU/Bama/UGA

This is absolutely the worst scenario for AU, it's two biggest rivals playing in this game. I simply don't want UAT and Saban to win another one. I'll deal with the UGA aftermath later. 

I'm not rooting for either team nor am I watching the game.  However, I think it's easier to live in a world where Bama wins.  I already know that world and while obnoxious, it is what it is.  I have no idea how bad it will be if UGA wins, and I have no interest in finding out.

Had a bammer at work ask me who I liked in the game. I said “I do not like either team” and kept walking.

Neither!

The only good ending would be for this winter storm to back up, pile enought snow on the new GA dome for it to colapse , and to cause major death and destruction to all fans traveling to the game.

BRW, I seriously abhore both team. 

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm not rooting for either team nor am I watching the game.  However, I think it's easier to live in a world where Bama wins.  I already know that world and while obnoxious, it is what it is.  I have no idea how bad it will be if UGA wins, and I have no interest in finding out.

Could not agree more. Never thought I would rather Bsma win at anything!

15 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Could not agree more. Never thought I would rather Bsma win at anything!

Bama losing will do nothing to tone down their obnoxious fans.....and a Georgia win will just give us a second set you know what's to deal with.   We are in a no win situation ...other that we beat both of them.....only thing worse would have been to lose to both of them in the regular season...

For me, I'm pulling for Bama. Living outside of the South for a couple decades taught me to pull for Auburn 1st, state second, and conference 3rd. So had Oklahoma beat UGA, I'd be pulling for Oklahoma. Had Clemson beat Bama, I'd pull for UGA, but since Bama and UGA won... I pull for state before conference...

In this game... a UGA vs Bama national championship, I have to pull for Bama.

12 hours ago, triangletiger said:

This is like asking if I want to be executed by firing squad or hanging.

That one is easy. Firing squad if I had to pick one of the two. Quick and easy vs dangling for a bit.

4 hours ago, Tiger said:

A UGA win hurts Auburn more than a Bama win so I'm all for UGA in this one. 

I don't ever, ever, ever want to see Georgia win a national title in football. Yes they've been more consistent than us but them not being able to win a big one while we have has been our ONLY advantage/bragging right over them. If they take that away from us we effectively become 3rd fiddle in the power triangle of AU/Bama/UGA

Ok.. you say that a UGA win hurts Auburn more than a bama win, but then say you are all for UGA, then say that you don't ever want to see UGA win. I'm confused... 

Archived