Zeek

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll outlive your ass I'm preserved by PBR's nitwit 

I thought it was numnuts?!?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2018 at 9:06 PM, AU80cruiser said:

He barely played in the Aday game and i thought it was because of a fumble.

@AU80cruiser it wasn't due to a fumble. He got injured early in A-Day & sat out rest of the game. He still is inconsistent with his ball protection though FWIW.

On 7/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, ellitor said:

Haven't seen you compare HJ to Herschel Doc.

I had my picture made with Hershel about 20 years ago. Bo too. One can only appreciate how big Hershel is by standing beside him...he was huge and in shape. He even made Bo look medium size. So just imagining any of our current 6' or less RBs at 210+ makes me think they'll be slow and fat....lol.

By the way my preferred measurables and running skills in a running back are Fullwood/Bostic types. I know a different era,  but basically, fire hydrants with legs.

3 hours ago, creed said:

I had my picture made with Hershel about 20 years ago. Bo too. One can only appreciate how big Hershel is by standing beside him...he was huge and in shape. He even made Bo look medium size. So just imagining any of our current 6' or less RBs at 210+ makes me think they'll be slow and fat....lol.

By the way my preferred measurables and running skills in a running back are Fullwood/Bostic types. I know a different era,  but basically, fire hydrants with legs.

I went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans and while there went to the NFL experience. Inside they had an area where you could compare your foot and hand to cast or molds made from dozens of players. They also had molds made of players from their ankles to hips and you could walk up and slid side ways into the mold and see how big some of these players legs are. Well they had Hershel’s and next to his was Nate Newton’s. Now we are talking NFL running back and NFL lineman. Hershel’s leg was bigger than Nate Newton’s leg, I was amazed.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Thought I would throw a curveball numnuts.....jeez can't you guys ever get it straight:poke:

Numnut -  Slow-wited, unresponsive, inept person.

Nitwit- Scatterbrained or stupid person

Just a clarification!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

@AU80cruiser it wasn't due to a fumble. He got injured early in A-Day & sat out rest of the game. He still is inconsistent with his ball protection though FWIW.

So, he got hurt in both Aday games he participated in? Sure you're not thinking of 2016 Aday because i know he got hurt then. Id watch aday again to verify for myself but it's not on youtube anymore.

2 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

So, he got hurt in both Aday games he participated in? Sure you're not thinking of 2016 Aday because i know he got hurt then. Id watch aday again to verify for myself but it's not on youtube anymore.

It’s not me thinking anything buddy. I’m just relaying what Auburn reporters said. They said he got hurt early in this past a day. I have no clue. I was working the game and wasn’t interested enough to watch the replay.

3 hours ago, grandpajay said:

Numnut -  Slow-wited, unresponsive, inept person.

Nitwit- Scatterbrained or stupid person

Just a clarification!!!!!!!

Add those two together bingo.......you got bird

17 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Add those two together bingo.......you got bird

Actually I was thinking you were numnuts with your advanced age & all.

As far as @bigbird being a nitwit in terms of the scatter brained part, he has a viable excuse. Coaching 14-17 year olds can do it to you.

I met earl Campbell right after he retired from football. One of his thighs were as big as my entire waist and I was 6' 3" 200lbs at the time.

22 hours ago, ellitor said:

It’s not me thinking anything buddy. I’m just relaying what Auburn reporters said. They said he got hurt early in this past a day. I have no clue. I was working the game and wasn’t interested enough to watch the replay.

I found a replay of aDay. Miller fumbled a hand off exchange, no injury that i could tell because he was running after the play, and he never saw the field again. 

Dont trust Marcello. He gets things mixed up all the time.

3 hours ago, WDavE said:

I met earl Campbell right after he retired from football. One of his thighs were as big as my entire waist and I was 6' 3" 200lbs at the time.

One of my all time favorites........also loved his skoal commercial?

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Actually I was thinking you were numnuts with your advanced age & all.

As far as @bigbird being a nitwit in terms of the scatter brained part, he has a viable excuse. Coaching 14-17 year olds can do it to you.

That so cute.......you do realize birdy doesn't coach 14-17 its more along the lines of 7-10

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That so cute.......you do realize birdy doesn't coach 14-17 its more along the lines of 7-10

what-youve-just-said-is-one-of-the-most-

5 hours ago, kevon67 said:

One of my all time favorites........also loved his skoal commercial?

Agree

Bo

Barry

Earl

16 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Sigh. Every conversation eventually leads to bbq, Gus can't develop a QB, or deez. 

I mean that second one is a good discussion... if you look at how...

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Man, what a bunch of dickweeds we have on this board. 

Mix in some pussywillows and you might get kumquats...?

Wonder how Cain feels about LSU now since John Emery Jr. just got several (8) crystal balls for them and that is a huge switch from Miss St. 

Archived