America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

homersapien

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I love it that you and TT are so amazed. Enjoy it, more to come:bow:

17 indictments and five guilty pleas. I’m definitely going to enjoy “more to come.”

Mueller Time. 

6 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

The only person I’m aware of that constantly tells himself he is smart is Trump. The stable genius. 

But feel free to quote exactly where I claimed to be smart. I’ll wait. 

You and Tex stay clueless. Helps your cause. 

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

17 indictments and five guilty pleas. I’m definitely going to enjoy “more to come.”

Mueller Time. 

None related to any wrong doing by the Trump you hate so keep on whining. I hope ANYONE who has committed a crime will be punished but most of the indictments are against Russians who will never be in court. Waste of a lot of taxpayer money.

28 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

None related to any wrong doing by the Trump you hate so keep on whining. I hope ANYONE who has committed a crime will be punished but most of the indictments are against Russians who will never be in court. Waste of a lot of taxpayer money.

Look, I see Trump much the way I would a monkey firing a machine gun wildly into a crowd of people. It’s not the monkey that’s the problem, it’s the jackass that thought it was a good idea to give a monkey a machine gun. 

39 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

a monkey firing a machine gun wildly into a crowd of people. It’s not the monkey that’s the problem, it’s the jackass that thought it was a good idea to give a monkey a machine gun. 

Code for "I support the NRA?"

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Code for “I think people who voted for Trump are jackasses.”

Interesting. Why?

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Obviously, one way of avoiding the pain of regret is denial.   <_<

You know me, not a fan of polling data, but his base seems solid. Given that, where's the regret?

9 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You know me, not a fan of polling data, but his base seems solid. Given that, where's the regret?

That's the question of a very short-sighted person.

Trump is a narcissistic psychopath. He's a ******* disgrace to the country.  But hey, he's got a crack, hand-picked team working for him, right?  There's always the potential for a crisis.  I suppose that won't be a problem for Trump, given his popularity, huh?

But hey, so far, so good!   Just wait.

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's the question of a very short-sighted person.

Trump is a narcissistic psychopath. He's a ******* disgrace to the country.  But hey, he's got a crack, hand-picked team working for him, right?  There's always the potential for a crisis.  I suppose that won't be a problem for Trump, given his popularity, huh?

But hey, so far, so good!   Just wait.

So you have no empathy for the voter who lost wages, a job, an ability to put food on the table for his family? A voter whose job was shipped overseas or was taken by an illegal alien? A voter who took a chance on changing the status quo given the aforementioned life situation? 

23 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So you have no empathy for the voter who lost wages, a job, an ability to put food on the table for his family? A voter whose job was shipped overseas or was taken by an illegal alien? A voter who took a chance on changing the status quo given the aforementioned life situation? 

What a bunch of pap. 

The economy is following more or less on the same track as before Trump took office.  He poured fuel on an already growing fire and gave a huge break to the wealthy which won't hit for a few more years.

And I now hear more and more that a labor shortage is becoming a restrictor to economic growth.  The "lawzy I'm out of work because of immigrants" just don't hunt.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What a bunch of pap. 

The economy is following more or less on the same track as before Trump took office.  He poored a trivial amount of fuel on an already growing fire and gave a huge break to the wealthy which won't hit for a few more years.

And I now hear more and more that a labor shortage is becoming a restrictor to economic growth.  The "lawzy I'm out of work because of immigrants" just don't hunt.

I think you should personally engage a group like I mentioned and gain their thoughts on the matter. My guess is it would change your perspective.

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I think you should personally engage a group like I mentioned and gain their thoughts on the matter. My guess is it would change your perspective.

Time will tell.

13 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Code for “I think people who voted for Trump are jackasses.”

It's obvious you feel that way. Sad you can't tolerate other peoples views without name calling. You remind me of Michael Wolf.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/01/liberal-media-finally-turning-on-disgraceful-anti-trump-author-michael-wolff.html

Hope you don't get an ulcer from your stress.

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Interesting. Why?

Trump lacks the intelligence, empathy, and wisdom it takes to be a great leader. He lacks the inability to explain policy or even communicate coherently. His limited knowledge results in phrases like “everyone knows” “a lot of people are saying” “we’re going to take care of...” His election was like hiring your plumber to perform your open heart surgery. 

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

It's obvious you feel that way. Sad you can't tolerate other peoples views without name calling. You remind me of Michael Wolf.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/01/liberal-media-finally-turning-on-disgraceful-anti-trump-author-michael-wolff.html

Hope you don't get an ulcer from your stress.

Darling, if you support Trump, name calling can’t possibly bother you. 

46 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Trump lacks the intelligence, empathy, and wisdom it takes to be a great leader. He has the inability to explain policy or even communicate coherently. His limited knowledge results in phrases like “everyone knows” “a lot of people are saying” “we’re going to take care of...” His election was like hiring your plumber to perform your open heart surgery. 

I didn't know you attend Executive private meetings on the hill. Good for you though, I'm impressed. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Darling, if you support Trump, name calling can’t possibly bother you. 

Sweetie it doesn't but it is not ladylike to call other people jackasses

49 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I didn't know you attend Executive private meetings on the hill. Good for you though, I'm impressed. 

What are you talking about? 

Everything that I said was taken from his limited appearances. There is a reason this POTUS doesn’t do regular press briefings and it isn’t because he dislikes media. He doesn’t have the mental ability to answer questions intelligently and thoughtfully. Heck he even waited an entire day before making a statement on Parkland. 

45 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Oh boy they got Trump now!!! Impeachment soon!!

Fact is no matter what the evidence Mueller can't indict the POTUS if he follows DOJ policy unless that policy is changed by the AG or his Deputy. So if Trump is willing to meet with Moeller (as he had indicated he is willing to do) he does so only in the spirit of cooperation and finding truth.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

What are you talking about? 

Everything that I said was taken from his limited appearances. There is a reason this POTUS doesn’t do regular press briefings and it isn’t because he dislikes media. He doesn’t have the mental ability to answer questions intelligently and thoughtfully. Heck he even waited an entire day before making a statement on Parkland. 

Are you living in a cave? Thump had done lots of press meetings, a heck of a lot more than Obama. So I guess you 3rd sentence is appropriate for him. Trump has been a very transparent POTUS, like him or not. They televise meeetings he has at the WH regularly, like today when he met with a bipartisan group of Governors to discuss gun control measures.

Archived