Null

Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2018 3* C Kamaar Bell

On 1/29/2019 at 1:00 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

FSU will throw them to the wolves and if they get destroyed as Freshman starters with no quality people around them it could really mess them up. Part of any sport besides the athletic ability, size, and technique is the mental aspect. A player whose confidence and swag is destroyed sometimes never recovers that is the risk they would be taking if they went to FSU and they were made starters next year.

It is one thing for one freshman to join a solid O-Line that has been together it is another to have 2 or 3 new freshman starters with guys who were not that good the year before. While both are solid prospects neither of them are 5* players they really need a year or more in anybodies system to get stronger and acclimated to college football.

its virtually the same thing thats happened to every FSU OL prospect since Jameis's last year. I dont think his system was conducive to an easy learning curve for OLinemen at all but the point is you cant just plug these guys in, unless they're generational OLinemen, and expect much other than a cycle of failure tbh.

14 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

its virtually the same thing thats happened to every FSU OL prospect since Jameis's last year. I dont think his system was conducive to an easy learning curve for OLinemen at all but the point is you cant just plug these guys in, unless they're generational OLinemen, and expect much other than a cycle of failure tbh.

My best friend in Highschool was a very talented OT and DT at the High school level. He signed with Vanderbilt initially as an OLineman....but quickly transitioned to Dline....When I talk with him....he said the transition from OL in HS to College level was insanely difficult on the OL side...not near as bad on the Def. side....he said just learning the more complex blocking schemes and such was way more challenging than the transistion on Def. So i would definitely agree. We also had a pretty basic Offense in HS too however.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I hope Good Vibrations and things looking up for Auburn are the same thing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bg5 said:

It took only over an hour for someone to get my reference. lol

40 minutes ago, bg5 said:

This is my favorite B-Boys song!  I love the Beach Boys and have every CD they ever made. They do not make good music like that anymore!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

It took only over an hour for someone to get my reference. lol

I caught it E. 

Thats good news.   And hopefully that has an impact on Henry too.  

Keep on 💥 💥 booming