Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am reduced to tears.  The last time I did this was setting in the stands watching the end of the Oregon game.

The guys battled from beginning to end and i am soooooooo glad Okeke made it.

Definitely seemed like we were getting fouls for thinking about defense, and we had a lot of guys getting knocked down w/o a U.K. foul, but it’s all ok now.  

So do you remember the time Chuma okeke came to the arena at halftime and the auburn tigers advanced to their first final four, do ya?

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

well stated......cole can have those refs but I hope to never see any of them again

i don't have too much of an issue with them except for the 2 hacks on anfernee when he was going for the dunks

Just now, AlaskanFAN said:

Has anyone EVER beaten Kansas, UNC and Kentucky in row??  The 3 biggest blue bloods....

Doubt it, since the were the first team to beat Kansas and UNC back to back lol

Just now, AlaskanFAN said:

Has anyone EVER beaten Kansas, UNC and Kentucky in row??  The 3 biggest blue bloods....

Yes.

Auburn Tigers, 2019 NCAA Tournament  😎

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Never has any team done this. Kansas, NC and Kentucky the three winningest teams in College basket ball back to back to back and the first two with double digit and the last without one of our best players. And all against some of the sorriest referees I have ever witnessed. WDE

And in a row #3, then #2, then #1 winningest(not a word?) in b-ball history goes down to Auburn University! WOW 

5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

I......DON'T........KNOW.......WHAT.....TO......DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of other "wrong threads" to pick from.That should keep you busy.........:tease:  🤣  🤣 🤣

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yes.

Auburn Tigers, 2019 NCAA Tournament  😎

I cannot express how much I love this right here!!!

Stuff it Dick Vitale.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

well stated......cole can have those refs but I hope to never see any of them again

No need to mention me. Every thread we have looks the same. That's all this board does. I watched my cousin get hit with a terrible call that cost them the game. I watched you in other threads explain how some missed calls just happen. I didn't say the game was called perfectly, I'm saying we cry about fouls every game. Maybe every board does this, Idk. Just being somebody that played his whole life and coach a little now it's engrained in me to not cry about it. That's just me. You all do what you want

2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I think they said Arizona did it back in the day 

1 minute ago, AlaskanFAN said:

1997 Arizona beat them. Also... They won the title!!

Archived