Bo Jackson Tribute

StatTiger

I’ll never forget tearing down the goalpost after the “Bo Over the Top” game in Legion Field! There must have been 2-300 people with us bringing down the goalpost that night. Pandemonium baby!!!

• Like 4

ESPN has an excellent show, "You don't know Bo". It's one of those 30 for 30 type things. Anybody that hasn't seen it needs to make an effort.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Mikey said:

ESPN has an excellent show, "You don't know Bo". It's one of those 30 for 30 type things. Anybody that hasn't seen it needs to make an effort.

The part when they were taking about him destroying a batting cage was great. Can you imagine what that scout thought.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 1:44 PM, toddc said:

I’ll never forget tearing down the goalpost after the “Bo Over the Top” game in Legion Field! There must have been 2-300 people with us bringing down the goalpost that night. Pandemonium baby!!!

Yeah, I remember standing almost underneath it, saw it tilting over as guys were climbing up it, and decided to go celebrate in the middle of the field before the goalposts landed on my head!  A few minutes later a group of guys went past me carrying one of the uprights...