2021 4* PG Daeshun Ruffin, 6/14: Decommits from AU

Jared was measured at a legit 5’10, borderline 5’11 at the combine, which would be great for DR right now. he had relatively long ass arms, which I’m praying DR has for passing lane purposes. Thankfully our 2 guards for the foreseeable future are a bit taller than 6’3 now, so it shouldn’t be the biggest issue. Plus we’re getting prototypical 3 and 4 height, at least for this level 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’ve never seen a less feasible reason to throw a thread off it’s tracks than what I’ve just seen 

go.gif

26 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

The only reason I can tolerate him. I have him on ignore and only see his posts if someone quotes him. 

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

I am a simple man. I see a Alison Brie gif and I upvote!!! lol. WOO!!! GO BIRD!

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

go.gif

I don’t have anyone I dislike on this board, but if I did, I definitely wouldn’t go out my way to quote them so I could see MORE of them 

that defeats the purpose, logically 

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The board needs the feud. We need Michael Jordan v Isiah Thomas. The “out of likes” broing down stuff makes me want to gag. 

This isn't a feud, I'm being stalked. Something is really wrong with this clown. 

On 6/5/2019 at 2:00 AM, cole256 said:

This isn't a feud, I'm being stalked. Something is really wrong with this clown. 

I know the feeling.

11 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

up to #29.

Up 29 spots to #35. Now the #7 PG in the nation...

image.png

15 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

just tell him to get a high top and thatll make up the....unit of measure that equates to 1/12th a foot....we've been looking for

an inch?

............... WTF man? I expect this kind of knick knack paddywhack BS in football but not when it comes to Bruce.

2 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Just getting a little cold feet before falling madly back in love with Bruce and AU. No worries. 2021 commit anyway. So plenty of time

He made a big jump in the rankings. Like a poster said on 247. Someone may be in his ear he could get a commitable offer from a blue blood school.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He made a big jump in the rankings. Like a poster said on 247. Someone may be in his ear he could get a commitable offer from a blue blood school.

Or maybe someone is telling him that Sharife Cooper is a two year player. Who knows? Not too concerned though. Bruce will always get good guards

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* PG Daeshun Ruffin, 6/14: Decommits from AU
  • ellitor unpinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Or maybe someone is telling him that Sharife Cooper is a two year player. Who knows? Not too concerned though. Bruce will always get good guards

lol concerned? Of course not. This is not football crutin. THIS IS THE GOAT Bruce Pearl we are talking about. It was 11 days though. SO strange. 

Ok so there are 2 things that come to mind on this

This looks bad because it comes on the heels of the relatively vague "6 schools" threat the NCAA put out there and that we are included with those other schools that were doing shoe deal stuff and it's just a bad look.

On the other hand, this kid is exploding in the recruiting world and is a 2021 kid and wants to make sure he's doing the best thing for himself. More schools will be recruiting him across the country now. It would be irresponsible of him to not consider everything. 

Usually when a kid decommits they're pretty much gone for good, right? We were on him early, I think, so hopefully he sees value in that. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Usually when a kid decommits they're pretty much gone for good, right?

Not necessarily.

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Ok so there are 2 things that come to mind on this

This looks bad because it comes on the heels of the relatively vague "6 schools" threat the NCAA put out there and that we are included with those other schools that were doing shoe deal stuff and it's just a bad look.

On the other hand, this kid is exploding in the recruiting world and is a 2021 kid and wants to make sure he's doing the best thing for himself. More schools will be recruiting him across the country now. It would be irresponsible of him to not consider everything. 

Usually when a kid decommits they're pretty much gone for good, right? We were on him early, I think, so hopefully he sees value in that. 

The timing of this looks bad. I'm getting worried. Someone please alleviate my fears.

1 hour ago, twilli13 said:

The timing of this looks bad. I'm getting worried. Someone please alleviate my fears.

FWIW Hooks doesn't think there is any concern for AU. He's more plugged in than anyone not on the team, including AU beat reporters.

Archived