Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

What are you trying to say to us?! It would be just a shame if those threads were not derailed! Lol. We will have a impromptu Wolfpack meeting to make sure we get back to living up to our thread 🧵 detailing reputation!!! Haha

I suggest going to post gifs in every thread on the first two pages of the Football/Recruiting/Basketball forums. That will really ingratiate you to the anti-Packers. Or, alternatively, you could post your opinion informed primarily from reading the Internet, present it as expert commentary on the subject, and then be offended if somebody makes some light-hearted posts in response. Your choice😀

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, toddc said:

Part of our code is to not reveal who we are or give our name! We are a secret group of course. 😂 

Oh 💩. The Illuminati is coming down on the Pack. Watch your six @GwillMac6 and @McLoofus, lol.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

to make sure we get back to living up to our thread 🧵 detailing reputation!!! Haha

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, toddc said:

Part of our code is to not reveal who we are or give our name! We are a secret group of course. 😂 

I KNEW IT!!! y'all are shriners!!!! 

coll.gif

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I KNEW IT!!! y'all are shriners!!!! 

coll.gif

You’ll never know! 😆 and we’re growing bigger by the day! We’re not Shriners, but we do have a shrine!

BA532B7D-0DB0-4100-8A64-BE79FC28744E.jpeg

15 hours ago, fredst said:

I suggest going to post gifs in every thread on the first two pages of the Football/Recruiting/Basketball forums. That will really ingratiate you to the anti-Packers. Or, alternatively, you could post your opinion informed primarily from reading the Internet, present it as expert commentary on the subject, and then be offended if somebody makes some light-hearted posts in response. Your choice😀

MR FRED!!!!! This is why we pay you the big bucks to be the General of the Wolfpack with your superior intelligent game plans of how to infiltrate the enemy!!!!!! FORWARD WE MOVE!!!! WOOOO!!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!! lol

ttr.gif

y.gif

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

You’ll never know! 😆 and we’re growing bigger by the day! We’re not Shriners, but we do have a shrine!

BA532B7D-0DB0-4100-8A64-BE79FC28744E.jpeg

iiiuio.gif

ererer.gif

27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

iiiuio.gif

ererer.gif

You’ll never unsee that visual! Are your eyes burning? 😂 

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

You’ll never unsee that visual! Are your eyes burning? 😂 

rrrgfgfgfgf.gif

778778lo.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, GwillMac6 said:

iiiuio.gif

ererer.gif

deleet.gif

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Probably the only wrestling gif some will like.

Haha yep.  Now the question becomes, "Do they use it against the pack but therefore becoming part of the pack themselves?"

On 7/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, McLoofus said:

Nash with the mom jeans!

They're Levis 560 jeans.......wearing a pair myself at the moment.

10 hours ago, kevon67 said:

They're Levis 560 jeans.......wearing a pair myself at the moment.

I wonder what percentage of my posts are just accidentally making fun of your clothes? See, what had happened wuz

12 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Haha yep.  Now the question becomes, "Do they use it against the pack but therefore becoming part of the pack themselves?"

tumblr_ooxsq7R9Lj1qg9jido2_500.gif

tumblr_ooxsq7R9Lj1qg9jido1_500.gif

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I wonder what percentage of my posts are just accidentally making fun of your clothes? See, what had happened wuz

Lol I still dress like Jerry Seinfeld...........nice polo tucked, jeans, crisp white sneakers😂

3 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Lol I still dress like Jerry Seinfeld...........nice polo tucked, jeans, crisp white sneakers😂

Wear it long enough and it’ll be in style again! 😆 

34 minutes ago, toddc said:

Wear it long enough and it’ll be in style again! 😆 

No kidding. I tried unsuccessfully to get my dad out of his white Members Only jacket for years. Even bought him another jacket. He still wore the white one up until last year when he passed away. Now they're back in stores. I would've never thought. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

No kidding. I tried unsuccessfully to get my dad out of his white Members Only jacket for years. Even bought him another jacket. He still wore the white one up until last year when he passed away. Now they're back in stores. I would've never thought. 

Rip to a very smart and, ultimately, stylish man. What a great remembrance!

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I had the Justin Beeber haircut in 1976 with the swept look and people thought he invented it! 😂 

12 minutes ago, toddc said:

I had the Justin Beeber haircut in 1976 with the swept look and people thought he invented it! 😂 

That works. You were just trying to look like Terry Beasley. 

Screenshot_20190721-133200~2.png

22 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Lol my dad also.......remember sharing that story few years back.......dad's Penguin shirts were equal to Radar and his teddy bear😂

Archived