Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

Well after last season's LSU or TN games, by definition about 90% of this board joined The Wolfpack so are there continuing Pack (I prefer Lemming) membership requirements to prevent it from lapsing (e.g. new piling on posts, etc?):big:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/6/2019 at 10:39 PM, The Freak said:

Where is the Gus Pumpers thread?  We want to be fair after all.

Haha forreal though @ellitor. It is only right you know. 

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

...but many of them can be corny.

Most of the time, that's the point of mine.

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's just a private conversation between Mikey, 64, and jeffy

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

Threads don't get derailed by them as often. Part of the reason for this thread is to serve as a defacto dump place for when the debates from the 2 sides derail threads.

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Interesting enough the wolf pack chooses to ignore 2/3rds of that core. Glad this thread will serve that purpose, if you noticed , the football forum seems much more pleasant when they aren’t given life. 

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Packed full of fun  and diverse topics such as:

-"What was your favorite run play of the 2017 DSOR?"

-"What was your favorite run play of the 2017 IB?"

-"The 2017 SECCG was actually pretty close when you think about it"

-"Hopefully we can quit throwing to the TE so much this year"

and

-"Do you think Kevin Steele is allowed to finish out the season?"

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

BigBird with a little b is apparently jealous. 

On 7/5/2019 at 11:26 PM, Mikey said:

It's not just being anti-Gus, that's not enough to get one into the pack. (Pack, not wolfpack) Anyone can be a member of the pack, the requirements are quite simple. To be a member of the pack in good standing, as soon as one member of the pack howls, the rest of the pack needs to come a' runnin' with inane gifs and other internet items that don't require original thought or creativity. (Observe the prior 10 or so posts in this thread for good examples of pack activity)

If someone posts something that doesn't suit the pack's agenda, howl and backup will come immediately to help you. In return, when some other member howls, you must rush to their aid with a handy gif.  When confronted with facts that don't fit the pack's agenda, whine a little, then slink quietly away with tail between legs and live to howl and whine another day.

Those of you who haven't tried it, give it a whirl. You may find that being a pack member is to your liking.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d24916356786a5a63

On 7/5/2019 at 11:04 PM, fredst said:

Nicely summarized. I don’t consider myself anti-Gus. I think he’s a good man that represents the university well. I also think that he is wildly overpaid for what he has produced in his tenure and that Auburn should demand/expect more than the slightly above average results we’ve seen for the past 5 seasons. Maybe I’m not a wolf but just a stray mutt roaming the countryside hoping to stumble upon excellence. Here I am when I thought I had found it (this left a mark btw):

E43B0B54-A1A0-4580-AA10-AF3C4A3F88A6.gif

the official name for that is heinz 57 just sayin...........lol

mikey is an aufam treasure and he trolls the hell out of y'all sometimes and it is pretty funny the way some of you get worked up. GEEZER POWER!  get off my lawn!................long may you run mikey................

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

mikey is an aufam treasure and he trolls the hell out of y'all sometimes and it is pretty funny the way some of you get worked up. GEEZER POWER!  get off my lawn!................long may you run mikey................

Guilty.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Guilty.

i give you a pass loof for your good looks, warm charm, and driving all the boys crazy on the political boards.........lol

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i give you a pass loof for your good looks, warm charm, and driving all the boys crazy on the political boards.........lol

Image result for jessica rabbit gif

43 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

So now Mikey is trolling us? Got. O. Mighty. This board is AUsome.

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

So now Mikey is trolling us? Got. O. Mighty. This board is AUsome.

i see you do not do comedy well. but the fact is regardless of what mikey says right or wrong some of you cannot wait to attack him on something or other and make it personal too often. if mikey gets personal then shame on him too.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i see you do not do comedy well. but the fact is regardless of what mikey says right or wrong some of you cannot wait to attack him on something or other and make it personal too often. if mikey gets personal then shame on him too.

WDE does comedy pretty well, actually.  And no, nobody really enjoys "attacking" Mikey. Sometimes we just take the low hanging fruit. There's a lot of it. 

Mikey hasn't dealt well with the fact that Gus has performed so poorly the last few years and that- on a football forum, of all places- Auburn fans have discussed Gus accordingly. So he's constantly saying increasingly bizarre things to push back against that current. 

You're right, he's trolling. And he gets the attention he's looking for. 

Awoo. 

Love this thread. LOL!! The old WCW days: Scott Hall and Kevin Nash in the NWO Wolfpack  !! "New, new, new, new, New World Order!

02.jpg

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

WDE does comedy pretty well, actually.  And no, nobody really enjoys "attacking" Mikey. Sometimes we just take the low hanging fruit. There's a lot of it. 

Mikey hasn't dealt well with the fact that Gus has performed so poorly the last few years and that- on a football forum, of all places- Auburn fans have discussed Gus accordingly. So he's constantly saying increasingly bizarre things to push back against that current. 

Awoo. 

mikey and i have had some really bad moments in the political threads way worse than you guys. but for some reason i have come to enjoy mikey regardless. it is a geezer thang.

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Awoo. 

Lol now come on Loof! You know good and well Mikey OF ALL PEOPLE does not even know what the term trolling means. He certainly is not trying to bait us strategically. He means absolutely everything he says. As hard as that is to believe. Now 64 on the other hand..........

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Lol now come on Loof! You know good and well Mikey OF ALL PEOPLE does not even know what the term trolling means. He certainly is not trying to bait us strategically. He means absolutely everything he says. As hard as that is to believe. Now 64 on the other hand..........

Dude doesn't even know the difference between Google and Youtube, but he knows trolling. Now, they might have called it something different back in his day- "That rabble rouser done went and fomented up a real come apart this time!"- but it's been around. In fact, I just learned that the office of Devil's Advocate was established by the Roman Catholic church in 1587! I'm sure Mikey was still young enough at the time to pick up a few pointers. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Dude doesn't even know the difference between Google and Youtube,

Probably thinks it's Gootube.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Probably thinks it's Gootube.

That's what I'm gonna start calling my toothpaste! McWifey's gonna love that. Me, having a conversation with my gootube. 

Probably more effective and meaningful than anything y'all have ever heard me say around here. 

Archived