• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It is! Come party any time. 

rewre.gif

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

As real as Santa's

Who needs depth when Harrell, Brahms, and Horton are blasting SEC DL off the ball?

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Kinda like OL depth?

No, the OL depth is much, much more competent than the Pack of Mice. Certain mouse pack members said if we lost an offensive tackle we'd be toast. So far we've lost two for extended periods and one short-term, yet the team is 6-1. :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, toddc said:

D52F5851-250E-4294-9A5D-5A19DE58FBFF.jpeg

downloadfile-6.gif

• 6 months later...
On 11/5/2019 at 6:15 PM, McLoofus said:

We're currently 3-4 against the other animals pictured. Odd graphic.

I'm still disgusted about our Tennessee loss. Their fans are infuriating.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I learn to hate them again every six years. Remarkable achievement considering how unremarkable that program has become.

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I learn to hate them again every six years. Remarkable achievement considering how unremarkable that program has become.

As much as our disdain in football with them, I can only imagine how they feel about us in basketball since Pearl's their Daddy lol 

31 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

So much depth on the OL we are going to sign up to 9 players on the OL this year.

And I'm so grateful for all 9. Even the long snapper that Mikey's going to call backup LT. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

So much depth on the OL we are going to sign up to 9 players on the OL this year.

Are you pleased with the quality of depth we are and will get this year?

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Are you pleased with the quality of depth we are and will get this year?

I can answer the 1st part. Nobody is except Mikey.

It's neat to watch the pack of mice. One sticks its little nose out and the rest all squeeeek and squeeek.

32 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I can answer the 1st part. Nobody is except Mikey.

Agreed. We've got depth so far and probably some quality. But given just how dire the situation is, I agree with you. I'm not sure anyone should be "pleased". 

Would "encouraged" be a little more accurate for a lot of us? I think that's where I'm at. 

For once, there's not much to complain about at this stage. That's improvement. That's good. That's not satisfaction, though. 

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's neat to watch the pack of mice. One sticks its little nose out and the rest all squeeeek and squeeek.

Mickey you should know there is no such thing as a  pack of mice...........it is called a nest of mice. Just want to keep things clear. Carry on!!

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Mickey you should know there is no such thing as a  pack of mice...........it is called a nest of mice. Just want to keep things clear. Carry on!!

Damn sure is. A nest in our crawlspace has shrunk by two in the last week. We might look into renting a dachsund soon. 

20 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Damn sure is. A nest in our crawlspace has shrunk by two in the last week. We might look into renting a dachsund soon. 

My westie is a pro...seeks them out like it’s his sole passion, crunches their neck in one bite and spits them out...completely clean kill. His tail is bred so that you can pull him out of tight spaces...and he’s hypoallergenic.

Archived