Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

36 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

My westie is a pro...seeks them out like it’s his sole passion, crunches their neck in one bite and spits them out...completely clean kill. His tail is bred so that you can pull him out of tight spaces...and he’s hypoallergenic.

A Westie is legit on our list for the next time we're looking. Basically every hypoallergenic breed, hah.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

A Westie is legit on our list for the next time we're looking. Basically every hypoallergenic breed, hah.

I was allergic to every supposed hypoallergenic pet my whole life; never got to snuggle up to a dog, until I found out about the westie breed...now I’m like some dog cult member.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

What in the Sam Hill are y'all talking about?

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Westvleteren 12, a Belgian quad brewed in and sold exclusively at a Trappist monastery in rural Belgium, and widely considered one of the best beers in the world.

Or a dog.

58 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Who is Sam Hill????? Does he play LB Mickey would like to know. I just want to know what he benches

• 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Oh the Gus fantastic five?!? Wolf pack is to flattering of a name. But ok I gotcha now

No, it's antithesis of the Gus fantastic five.

Pretty much anyone that ever has said anything negative about Gus

39 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

I want to be in the wolf pack

If you are capable of intelligent, reasonable criticism of the head coach, and enjoy making fun of people who are more beholden to some weird agenda than intellectual honesty and/or conflate supporting an institution with supporting an underperforming employee thereof, I've got some good news for you. 

Awoo, my friend.

Awoo.

Woah...I somehow missed this topic. 
but I’m definitely Wolfpack material.

Are there acceptance requirements?

Blood tests? Drug screen? Entrance essay? Reference letters? 

I’ll do anything to join. (Howls to the moon.)

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

Are you saying you can fix those for us?

36 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If you are capable of intelligent, reasonable criticism of the head coach, and enjoy making fun of people who are more beholden to some weird agenda than intellectual honesty and/or conflate supporting an institution with supporting an underperforming employee thereof, I've got some good news for you. 

Awoo, my friend.

Awoo.

2BE542CE-FE28-4930-8F64-CC7C8FB6EB4B.gif

I feel like I’m part of the original pack and feel honored to be associated with it. But as the great philosopher Groucho Marx said (paraphrasing): I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member

13 minutes ago, fredst said:

I feel like I’m part of the original pack and feel honored to be associated with it. But as the great philosopher Groucho Marx said (paraphrasing): I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member

I never did like you.

2 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Woah...I somehow missed this topic. 
but I’m definitely Wolfpack material.

Are there acceptance requirements?

I’ll do anything to join. (Howls to the moon.)

image.gif

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

No, it's antithesis of the Gus fantastic five.

Pretty much anyone that ever has said anything negative about Gus

Ohhhhh well hell I should be in this with a title. Vice President of the secretary at arms

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I mean...what’s it gonna take? The whole fan base is apathetic.

But then I talked to the big donor that I know tonight, and he was still on the bus...still thinks this is a throw-away year...still thinks the team is “working hard...”still believes Bo is a great qb.

and this is why we are where we are.

Wolfpack! Unite! 

Heck just look at somebody like me, back in the day I used to enjoy watching football, even after auburn lost. Now I don’t care to watch any other game after we lose, Bc when we lose we look pathetic 

There’s a drug test?  Freeze could be in Auburn my brunch tomorrow and on the phone “cruitin” by the time the 2nd round of bottomless mimosas come round.  What are we talking about here?  There’s a drug test?

13 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I mean...what’s it gonna take? The whole fan base is apathetic.

But then I talked to the big donor that I know tonight, and he was still on the bus...still thinks this is a throw-away year...still thinks the team is “working hard...”still believes Bo is a great qb.

and this is why we are where we are.

Wolfpack! Unite! 

Do these people ever watch other teams play and not realize how truly inept Auburn is? 

Archived