5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I saw multiple Kobe comparisons, I was praying the legend would be able to give the youngin some tips. ******* Kobe Bryant gone man...

Maybe he’ll use it as motivation to emulate Kobe’s competitive nature and his late career/post-NBA demeanor. He could do a lot worse.....

Yeah...so I feel even better about this class than I already did now after reading about Green. I didn't realize he had the relationship with Coop that he does, but because he does, it kinda makes sense that he would come to Auburn. He knows he'll have an elite PG to get him the ball, magnifying the already ridiculous talent he has. This is absolutely sweet insanity!

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 AM, GwillMac6 said:

Straight up disrespecting them poor kids' names with that Eastbay dunk!

Excerpt from the linked article: Do I believe Memphis sits as the team to beat for Green? I do, but don’t underestimate Auburn’s chances. The Tigers have already signed his good friend and five-star lead guard 

Sharife Cooper, which could intrigue Green enough to pick Auburn. There could also be a dilemma with Memphis and its backcourt if everyone were to return next year. While Green would be the best guard on its roster, its perimeter group would be a bit crowded with 
Alex Lomax, 
Boogie Ellis, 
Tyler Harris and 
Damion Baugh all set to return.

Also, while Green did his best to deny their being a chance of choosing the professional realm instead of college for next season, if the right offer were to be given, don’t think Green wouldn’t give it a hard look. 

For now, though, Auburn and Memphis sit in the best position, regardless of how the rest of the season plays out.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm glad we are getting input on our top targets but Gene asks some dumb ass questions in these mailbags.

guy has to stick to his guns lol. I love occasionally coming across his twitter and seeing these takes that remind me of his finest posts on here

tenor-6.gif

Screenshot_20200201-123843.png

Screenshot_20200201-123850.png

58 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Screenshot_20200201-123843.png

Screenshot_20200201-123850.png

I can only take so much.  This kid just needs to go ahead and profess his undying devotion to BRUCE like the rest of us and make it official.

12 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I can only take so much.  This kid just needs to go ahead and profess his undying devotion to BRUCE like the rest of us and make it official.

Cooooooop was our Sammie Watkins and Jalen Green can be our Deshaun Watson. If we could sign him it would signal we are a force to be reckon itself for elite college basketball talent!!!! Come on JG!!!! Come home!!!! Lol. Memphis won't love you like we will!!! War damn baaaay baaaay!!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cooooooop was our Sammie Watkins and Jalen Green can be our Deshaun Watson. If we could sign him it would signal we are a force to be reckon itself for elite college basketball talent!!!! Come on JG!!!! Come home!!!! Lol. Memphis won't love you like we will!!! War damn baaaay baaaay!!!!

When Green commits it's going to land us at least one or two more studs.

myPlums.gif

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Can you imagine if by some wild act of God..... Okoro stays, Cooper is at AU, and Green signs with AU? Two freakin’ lottery picks on the b-ball team at the same time AT FREAKIN’ AUBURN UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS UNIMAGINABLE BEFORE OUR MAN BRUCE “SWEAT THROUGH MY SUIT” PEARL!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Don’t know why, but I could see Okoro staying 1 more year just as easily as going.

No way nor should he. 

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

No way nor should he. 

There’s a reason why Bruce calls him a FrSenior.   Lol!   There was never any intention of him staying more than a year.  

Same with Coop and Jalen, obviously.    They are one-and-done studs!

Archived