Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Gus called another perfect game, if his players could have executed and there were no penalties............

If only a head coach had some opportunity during the week to prepare his players...like, I dunno, practice?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Lol. I almost unfollowed him after the LSU game. I’m going to have to now. 

I get annoyed when that jack a$$ gets retweeted into my twitter line

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

If we fire Gus tonight, the interim has 2 full weeks to get things straight and prepare for uga.  

Since that likely won't happen, the good news is basketball season starts Tuesday!!!!

Make bruce interim.

28 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Wouldn’t get to upset about this one, Ole Miss had us in a perfect spot. We need to get better and I still want to see better guard play. Gotta get better though.

That's it? Just better guard play and we're good. 

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Damn Barry Alvarez! Damn him!

I love me some Lovie though!

Lovie may be the one coach who can out boring Gus with the offenses he outs out on the field!!!! hahahaha that Sexy Rexy Grossman Bears team that went to the super bowl under Lovie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING besides Devin Hester! lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He’s a bigger sunshine pumper than it Miley and 64 made a super sayian

What's crazy is I used to be a HUGE sunshine pumper back in 2011-2014 ... Gus has taken everything from me. 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

If only a head coach had some opportunity during the week to prepare his players...like, I dunno, practice?

perfect week of practice, Tuesday was the best practice in 6 weeks, team is more focused than ever

Hey guys had a family function to attend....and had the best Italian Dinner I have had in my life, I was unable to see the game until the final 5 minutes. I checked the stat line and expected to see Total yards...AU-283, Bo Nix 8-29 for 83 yards and 1 INT, I see we racked up yards and it seems Bo had a decent game....what happened? RedZone Gus?

Don’t confuse them with logic please 

Just now, auburnphan said:

perfect week of practice, Tuesday was the best practice in 6 weeks, team is more focused than ever

Can we play our games on Tuesday then?

1 minute ago, Sani-Freeze said:

That's it? Just better guard play and we're good. 

At this point that’s the most changeable situation. But honestly it’s to late in the season. 

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I get annoyed when that jack a$$ gets retweeted into my twitter line

I can read your post without any context and have no doubt you are talking about the Blogle...... AKA the guy who cost us DeShaun Watson!!! lol (ok maybe not but I tell myself that to make me feel better!)

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

But, didn't you hear? We had another amazing week of practice! 

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Can we play our games on Tuesday then?

NOOOOOOOO! That would take all the attention away from Basketball and we can't have that. Bruce Pearl for life!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lovie may be the one coach who can out boring Gus with the offenses he outs out on the field!!!! hahahaha that Sexy Rexy Grossman Bears team that went to the super bowl under Lovie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING besides Devin Hester! lol

Im technically a Cowboys fan but da Bears are my second team and I really liked ol Lovie...

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wow!!! This is a great accomplishment in Auburn football history..... 🙄

But they beat bama with Saban as coach 2 years in a row,  something we haven't done. Justified!

9 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

So, I've been an Auburn fan since 2009 when I started school. I have only experienced Gene Chizik/Gus Malzahn football. For the other 100 years of Auburn that I either wasn't alive for or wasn't paying attention to... has it always been like this? Did we ever have years where we took care of business against bad teams and didn't dick around like we have for the last decade?

Pat Dye pretty much always beat the bad or mediocre teams.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

At this point that’s the most changeable situation. But honestly it’s to late in the season. 

I thiught the guards played good like when Harrell thru our RB over the goal line . Literally 😁

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Im technically a Cowboys fan but da Bears are my second team and I really liked ol Lovie...

OHHHH NO 94. NOT LIKE THIS!!!!! hahahaha EWWWWWWWW. If I had to watch Lovie offenses every week for 7 years I think I might go join a cult and fall off the face of the earth! lol

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

NOOOOOOOO! That would take all the attention away from Basketball and we can't have that. Bruce Pearl for life!

Can we just can football and have two seasons of basketball instead ?

Archived