Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** YOU THAT’S BULL s*** RIGGED SEC HORSE s*** RIGGED ******* HORSE CRAP **** YOU 

I honestly think the Gus apologists do not remember when AU used to win their share of games against UGA Bama and LSU. You know before 'learning on the job' Malzahn.

Just now, Zeek said:

**** YOU THAT’S BULL s*** RIGGED SEC HORSE s*** RIGGED ******* HORSE CRAP **** YOU 

It’s actually the correct call. Whether or not you agree w it is a different conversation. 

That's about right for this season.

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

I honestly think the Gus apologists do not remember when AU used to win their share of games against UGA Bama and LSU. You know before 'learning on the job' Malzahn.

Yeah, I've heard, "He is a young coach. Let him grow up". LOL

Just now, doug3020 said:

It’s actually the correct call. Whether or not you agree w it is a different conversation. 

Never seen that s*** called in my life off a replay. That call never happens. Load of crap. 

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

I am no longer watching. Coach DoubleBubble has to be fired....This is unacceptable

I literally flipped a coin to watch vs not to watch.

To watch obviously won.

Not sure what I'm feeling as I watch.  It's weird.  I'm not even mad....and that's sad.

GROG

Just now, Randman5000 said:

They can call a penalty on a review?

Yes. Believe it happened to us a few years ago as well. 

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

In their defense that hasnt happened in over a decade 

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Yeah. Stupid rule. Lets review all those holds the refs ignore too.

If they are going to have that many rules, just switch to the 4th and 10 rule to give the trailing team a chance.

Archived