SEC/Big 12 Challenge

ellitor

Great day of basketball. It's 2-2 after 4 games. LSU controlled Texas til late but held on to win. Miss St. lost a squeaker to OU in OKC.

O loooook another close game that goes LSU way. Gmafb. So tired of them and most of all will Wade. I hope we absolutely eviscerate them. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

O loooook another close game that goes LSU way. Gmafb. So tired of them and most of all will Wade. I hope we absolutely eviscerate them. 

You can be tired of them in conference games. Glad they won today.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

You can be tired of them in conference games. Glad they won today.

Lol I am not for this conference pride BS. I wish nothing but the worst for will Wade and hope they lose every game.

Yeah in BB I don’t want to see LSU succeed unless it’s a precursor to them getting hammered. I still do not understand how they good away with the “strong ass offer” thing.

3 hours ago, jared52 said:

Yeah in BB I don’t want to see LSU succeed unless it’s a precursor to them getting hammered. I still do not understand how they good away with the “strong ass offer” thing.

I don't see how or why AU fans get so bothered by that stuff. Every major football & basketball program plays the game, including us.

Big wins by Bama & Kentucky gives the SEC a 5-4 lead. If y'all can't tell this is one of my favorite basketball days of the year outside the NCAA Tourney. #SEC #GoGators

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I don't see how or why AU fans get so bothered by that stuff. Every major football & basketball program plays the game, including us.

He can cheat all he wants. I don't care about that. We do the same thing. I just absolutely despise him because he's a extremely unlikeable and insufferable coach. Same as Kirby to me.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He can cheat all he wants. I don't care about that. We do the same thing. I just absolutely despise him because he's a extremely unlikeable and insufferable coach. Same as Kirby to me.

Yeah. I know you don't see things that way. I was talking to that part of our fanbase that do. And I respect you not caring for the SEC. In basketball it's just so important the conference does well because all the teams in the conference have an impact on each other in terms of how things look on resumes & what not for the NCAA Tourney.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Yeah. I know you don't see things that way. I was talking to that part of our fanbase that do. And I respect you not caring for the SEC. In basketball it's just so important the conference does well because all the teams in the conference have an impact on each other in terms of how things look on resumes & what not for the NCAA Tourney.

I will admit I was def rooting for Mississippi State to win and am wanting Florida to win tonight but I just can't find it in me to want LSU and bama to win today. But LSU winning will just make it so much sweeter when we beat them!!!! *Knock on wood*! Haha

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will admit I was def rooting for Mississippi State to win and am wanting Florida to win tonight but I just can't find it in me to want LSU and bama to win today. But LSU winning will just make it so much sweeter when we beat them!!!! *Knock on wood*! Haha

In anything, never, ever !!!!!!! There are just not enough of their quality fans around to make me even consider it. Growing up in Bham in the 70's was rough. The fans disrespected Auburn then, they disrespect us now and for that they get zero from me when it comes to athletics. 

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I respect that. I can't hate on LSU myself. I love cajun food too much & one of my 1st crushes was an LSU Tigerrette. lol

As for Bama I don't have any animosity to them outside of football. I find their fans of sports outside of football aren't obnoxious like their football fans.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well Florida lost so the challenge ends in a tie, 5-5.

E1E30D6E-CF25-4533-B4D4-3732744576C6.gif

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well Florida lost so the challenge ends in a tie, 5-5.

So did this years challenge live up to the hype for you? Only suprising result for me was Oklahoma State blowing out TAMU on the road and Rocky Top keeping it so close with Kansas.

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

So did this years challenge live up to the hype for you? Only suprising result for me was Oklahoma State blowing out TAMU on the road and Rocky Top keeping it so close with Kansas.

Did Kansas start serving their suspensions?

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It's not really a hype thing at all. I enjoyed our game, the 2nd half of the LSU, Bama, & Miss St games, 2nd half & OT of the UK game, & surprisingly the Tennessee game. Definitely more than enough entertaining basketball.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I just now noticed 3PO came in for a closer look. Creepy.

Never noticed that myself.  3PO is a peeper!

5 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Did Kansas start serving their suspensions?

Mmmmmmm AUBwins from the top rope with a excellent point!!!! Lol.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

It's not really a hype thing at all. I enjoyed our game, the 2nd half of the LSU, Bama, & Miss St games, 2nd half & OT of the UK game, & surprisingly the Tennessee game. Definitely more than enough entertaining basketball.

Lol I was just asking if you enjoyed the games yesterday since you said it was one of your favorite bball days of the year. Glad to see you did!!!! Woooooo

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mmmmmmm AUBwins from the top rope with a excellent point!!!! Lol.

Eloquently said with it being Rumble Day. Thank you sir! Had to go with the best top rope moment ever!

C39F6E3D-BD0A-4687-99A8-F90200F07529.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol I was just asking if you enjoyed the games yesterday since you said it was one of your favorite bball days of the year. Glad to see you did!!!! Woooooo

My bad for reading sarcasm in your post when it wasn't there. #ReverseSheldon

Archived