2021 4* QB Dematrius Davis Commits to AU!

ellitor

39 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Keith is hearing 10 AM CT & could be televised.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Baptism or Boom?

Let's just put it this way. 28 of 30 recruiting reporter picks are for AU & all 28 in the past week. The other 2 were old picks for VT & undecided.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* QB Dematrius Davis (Commit Watch: 5/17, 10 AM CT)***
  • ellitor pinned this topic
12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Let's just put it this way. 28 of 30 recruiting reporter picks are for AU & all 28 in the past week. The other 2 were old picks for VT & undecided.

I was just playing off of the "commitment on a Sunday morning" thing and baptism. I knew we were confident in getting him. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I was just playing off of the "commitment on a Sunday morning" thing and baptism. I knew we were confident in getting him. 

Thanks! Sorry for turning my humor detector button off.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, gr82be said:

Baptism or Boom?

I suspect after his pastor raises him from the water, he will announce.    That is my guess.   

• Haha 1

Just posted his "top three" on Instagram. Don't think it's any reason to worry, though, as I think he's just trolling to drum up some drama. CBs still pouring in for AU. One guy on 247 says he talks with DD every day and says he's AU bound easily. 

image.png

Edited by tigerbrotha12

50 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Just posted his "top three" on Instagram. Don't think it's any reason to worry, though, as I think he's just trolling to drum up some drama. CBs still pouring in for AU. One guy on 247 says he talks with DD every day and says he's AU bound easily. 

image.png

🧐

Ok. I give up. Why does a player the day before he announces his choice puts up 3 teams in his twitter and none of them include Auburn, even though majority of CBs and inside info says AU? 

Why would he troll this, and not even include Auburn? He's trolling for what? Clicks? Does it seem like he is not being honest a little bit? Or is this just for funnsies, recruiting style....

I need a recruiting 101 class analysis on this one...:slapfh:

• Thanks 1

Gotta have this guy as our next qb. Damn, I feel like it is Jalen Green's Bball recruitment for some aweful reason. 

Edited by JFDTiger80
spelling issue

59 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Ok. I give up. Why does a player the day before he announces his choice puts up 3 teams in his twitter and none of them include Auburn, even though majority of CBs and inside info says AU? 

Why would he troll this, and not even include Auburn?

Because he's a teenager & they are more apt to play games like that. No need to give up or read too much in his tweet.

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

He's trolling for what?

Because he wants to & probably is funny to him.

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

Does it seem like he is not being honest a little bit?

You're overreacting. Let the kid enjoy himself & play games with the fans if he wants.

52 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Damn, I feel like is Jalen Green's Bball recruitment for some aweful reason. 

Nope!

41 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

It is odd he does not have AU when just about everyone on every AU recruiting site has him going to Auburn. 

FIFY. Odd yes but not surprising for a teenager.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:37 AM, gr82be said:

My hat is off to those of you who watch soccer. I watched my daughter play rec league and high school and bewilderment is the word that best described my feelings. Lot of action, hardly any scoring. She loved it though so I went often. 

I miss watching my girls play.  Loved watching them compete.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

FIFY. Odd yes but not surprising for a teenager.

Yeah it doesn’t worry me but I still don’t like the excursion lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Yeah it doesn’t worry me but I still don’t like the excursion lol

Doesn’t bother me. All the real and tangible info that counts points to Auburn.

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

More Lamar Jackson, but that’s just me nitpicking 

DD is a good athlete but not a freak athlete like Lamar Jackson. He actually reminds me of a smaller college version of JaMarcus Russell.

• Like 1

Just rewatched his video.   Sure helps having HS receivers that can catch and an OL.   Easy to see how they scored a ton a points and are competitive for state titles. 

Not the strongest arm, but the dude sure has pocket presence and is always looking downfield.   Love how he gets the ball there.   

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

DD is a good athlete but not a freak athlete like Lamar Jackson. He actually reminds me of a smaller college version of JaMarcus Russell.

I’m okay with college-JaMarcus lol

• Like 1