* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

This kills recruiting. 

Yup. It's why we're top 15 recruiting not top 5. Gus has to go.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I knew Gus wouldn't have our guys ready.

Even I can see he's  moron!

Gus has only had them ready for UGA once in his Auburn career..Once!!

We made good adjustments at the half last week. Maybe that will continue. I’ll take any improvement at this point. 

Just now, AubWes33 said:

It's halftimes like these that make me regret giving up the ganja. 

I've never had the ganja but beer isn't doing it for me right now. Being an Auburn fan is a gateway drug.

Just now, gr82b4au said:

It has been a rough day in that front too. 

Yeah we lost a 5* to ******* Alabama

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

We might get beat by 35 in this debacle. No excuse for being this unprepared. 

Yes georgia is just running straight up the middle for 5 or 6 at a time. But our great offensive minds we got razzle dazzle folks going each way and we lose two yards. Maybe if we just run it straight at it. Nix is ok running occasionally and catching them sleeping but he doesn’t need to be the primary running back. 

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

We made good adjustments at the half last week. Maybe that will continue. I’ll take any improvement at this point. 

Toooooooo Late.

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

It's too late at this point with how our offense is playing.

5 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Why is it we always have to wait till second half for Steele ? Should we dock him half his pay? I mean something just doesn’t make sense here. Wonder if my boss would be ok if I just sleep till after lunch? 🤔

Well I’m a boss, usually it’s pretty similar, start out slow  , then after lunch they get better when you get on them about it. So I’m used to the Steele philosophy lol. Fact is Steele has some young guys that don’t have the experience, he had two game changers on the DL last year, he was able to run defenses that no one else in the country could run, including Clemson. If we play equally as bad in the 2nd half then that’s on the D staff for not having their guys ready to play, etc 

This game makes me think of how incredible it is that we came from 24-0 down at Bryant Denny with everything on the line. 

Let's hope for a repeat but I wouldn't count on lightning striking twice.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

It has been a rough day in that front too. 

I know but we survived Colin Sexton we will survive JD

9 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I am over his gimmicky BS. This is retarded. Why even waste a TO? Why not actually take a shot....you have the fastest guy in college football and you are too much of a Chicken shite to take a couple shots to get a boost before the half? I mean good god He has coached scared every since the 2nd half of BCS game in 2013. That broke CGM. 

Devils advocate, he did try that and Bo..

5 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Our OL sucks. Our DL sucks. Our secondary is thin and continues to get beat deep. Our offensive strategy is nonexistent. Bo is inconsistent.  If we win 5 games, we'll be lucky.

I think we’ll probably win more than 5 games...whether by luck or otherwise....but I entirely agree with the rest of this post. ☹️

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes georgia is just running straight up the middle for 5 or 6 at a time. But our great offensive minds we got razzle dazzle folks going each way and we lose two yards. Maybe if we just run it straight at it. No is ok running occasionally and catching them sleeping but he doesn’t need to be the primary running back. 

We don't run up the middle for a good reason our O-line is getting beat. Game plan doesn't make a lot of difference when you are getting beat in the trenches on both O and D.

5 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Why is it we always have to wait till second half for Steele ? Should we dock him half his pay? I mean something just doesn’t make sense here. Wonder if my boss would be ok if I just sleep till after lunch? 🤔

How does Steele scheme out of this?  His DL is getting pushed back 4 yds every play.

You can only keep trying to mask poor offensive line recruiting and strategy by the big boss.  We have two defensive line recruits in the o-line two deep and now have a weaker and thin d-line and a tight end who should be playing d-line.   

2 minutes ago, chizhead said:

This is sad and an absolute embarrassment. Chad Morris to the rescue,huh? Pop Warner teams have better game plans than this one

Chad Morris is just an extension of Coach Malzahn. That's why he was hired. Did you really think an offensive guru was going to hand over the offense to an unknown?

Archived