* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

They tried to humiliate him because of the accusations that his Dad shopped him. Made him defend himself and asked him hurtful questions about his Dad. He was very nervous and upset as he accepted his Heisman and Tony Dorsett had to call out to him to calm him down. Dorsett was PISSED about Cam's treatment, and he complained about it.

I remember now. I had put that to bed in my brain I guess. For Cam to deal with all that crap and still do what he did. 

• Love 1

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Arkansas knows their tight end is an eligible receiver...

Gus longs for the day of no forward passing offenses.

9 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

You said the same thing I did and asked if I understand english

Apparently you don't. Because you took what I said and then called the player a gimmick Gus player. You insulted the player, and apparently your own intelligence. 

7 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Sorry folks, but Nix is not what the fan base was sold.   He looks completely uncomfortable on the field 

Looks as lost as Jason Campbell until the trash OL got fixed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Notice how Briles knows how to use his personnel? This is the only thing AU does worse than playcalling.

I think @bigbirdis a big Briles fan

• Like 1

This game shows you what a difference coaching makes. There is no other reason for the players they’ve recruited to be hanging like this with the level players we’ve recruited. It. Is. COACHING.

• Like 1