* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

Just now, 33gles said:

You're assuming there's someone teaching.

Ding ding ding 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

She didn't kick a FG. The regular kicker did anything that required over 20 yards. I'm just sick of hearing about it in the media like it's anything other than a publicity stunt.

Back in high school / college, I could kick a ball 40 yards, and I wasn't even really an athlete. 

And what does it matter if it's D1 or otherwise? Like it's any different depending on the division.

First of all she is capable of hitting 38 yards in practice. Second question was about D1 . Undoubtedly you never kicked at any level . The difference is you have 300 pound rushers that are like 5.5 sec 40s that would crush your manhood . Just enjoy the girl kick and quit letting your doubt of manhood get the best of you. I can watch girls do anything and I’m glad they get a chance. For way to long men have tried to shut them out fir nothing more than the fear of their macho souls . Guys who are ok with who they are don’t worry about things like that , in fact we applauded their courage to try something folks like you say they can’t . By the way I doubt seriously you can kick one 30 yards in the air. Our thoughts about back in high school are always exaggerated just like our conquest ability was back then 😉

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Seth Williams having 1 catch for 0 yards is enough to fire Gus. We're tanking that kids draft stock.

That means he'll have to come back next year. Gus is a genius.

3 minutes ago, difball said:

All those reps in prep for Minnesota last year paid off this year. This coaching staff knows how to get the most from the practice sessions.

With no spring last year use the bowl practices to clean things up.  Don’t confuse play calling and coaching.  

I had a dance recital to attend tonight, so haven’t seen any of the game; but, I think reading your comments has been more entertaining!

Archived