Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Some insiders pointing to MC. Other insiders feeling confident that KS is the lead candidate. Other people sources claiming Cristobal already signed with Oregon. Prior to this, most had said this is a done deal. If we are being honest, this is a crap shoot. So like Stephan A Smith, it is legit like throwing darts.

Isn't that the case with anything you don't know? 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

OT but please keeps this mans family in your prayers 

Reminds me of Hank Gathers.  Pretty sad situation.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Cristobal would definitely lean in favor of our insiders here. Can't speak for folks elsewhere. 

Yeah I agree, my point is, it has been a crazy circus. Nobody and their mom had CKS having any chance before this morning. Now we are hearing it is a real possibility. 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Isn't that the case with anything you don't know? 

Did you follow the conversation? I was explaining my rationale to someone else. Thanks for the input though. 

46 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I got you 5, just in case. Went ahead an picked up a large Dr Pepper Icee for the road. Oh, and some pickled quail eggs for snacking on later. Looks like it’s gonna be a long day.

Also picked up one of these bad boys in case @augolf1716shows up.

FFD08421-E58A-471F-AB8C-E69BFD244F14.jpeg

You need to get this for me...actually I feeling good where we are at.

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I really don’t wanna get my hopes up... but why would he follow a bunch of Auburn players for no reason? He doesn’t seem like the type of guy to troll. And it would also be pretty tasteless to do that to the guys who just lost their coach 

He probably doesn’t even control that acct.  

2 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I know some like to hate on Jboy/Jake, but I will say he isn’t just BSing anyone. I have some mutual friends with him and have talked to him a few times. He has legit sources. Just wanted to throw that out there and vouch for him. Don’t know much about the other guys associated with him though. 

I trust him 

Just now, DAG said:

Yeah I agree, my point is, it has been a crazy circus. Nobody and their mom had CKS having any chance before this morning. Now we are hearing it is a real possibility. 

Fair enough. 

Always makes me wonder who it is that is compelled to just make stuff up. Unless people close to the situation really do throw up smoke screens to send the Marcellos of the world chasing false leads.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Fair enough. 

Always makes me wonder who it is that is compelled to just make stuff up. Unless people close to the situation really do throw up smoke screens to send the Marcellos of the world chasing false leads.

Right? It is like is your source the waterboy? 

From the TwitterSphere, sounds like he's following ALOT of Auburn players and recruiting prospects. This ain't postering for the transfer market, folks.

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Bird just tell us you’re going to be the DB coach man

I'd take an analysis position

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This is what has been passed on to me. Just an incredible list.

Pardon me for being dense but I don’t see a list in your post.

19 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You rather have CJF or CMC?

CMC. CJF would not be a fit at Auburn. Him covering up a rape at Vandy makes him a non-starter. Too much thuggery.

Marcello claims he talked to someone close to the Oregon program that said Cristobal has no desire to coach in the SEC West. I think Marcello is full of sheep dip personally.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Pardon me for being dense but I don’t see a list in your post.

Not cleared to post it

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Fair enough. 

Marcella had Crapea on his live feed last night, James said he couldn't say exactly but that Cristabol was not happening and he went into this whole reasoning that a Saban protege never has coached against him, obviously Lane is not one, he was a rehab as James put it.

Archived