Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not cleared to post it

I know. It was a joke. With the Sheldon Cooper in me I figured people would get that and laugh at it without me putting LOL in the post.

Just now, ellitor said:

I know. It was a joke. With the Sheldon Cooper in me I figured people would get that and laugh at it without me putting LOL in the post.

Bazzinga!!!

11 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Mario following Auburn players could be the biggest AU troll of all time

I can understand an 18 year old recruit doing that but not an adult head coach.

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Replies on Jboy’s recruiters on recruiters post

Doesn't the head coach typically pick his staff. And if so would that mean we already have the hire its just not announced?

If UGA fired Mark Richt for mediocrity, then Gus certainly isn't off limits.  Richt had one 6-7 season in the  middle of a bunch of 10 win seasons.  His overall win percentage was near 75%.

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

Art Briles just resigned his HS coaching position.

hmmmm.

Happened earlier today.  I live here in Texas and rumor is he is heading to Liberty to take over for Freeze.

Just now, rhughes said:

Happened earlier today.  I live here in Texas and rumor is he is heading to Liberty to take over for Freeze.

I'm also in Texas.  Hearing OC at Texas Tech

Just now, rhughes said:

Where is Freeze headed?

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

Art Briles just resigned his HS coaching position.

hmmmm.

Saw this about an hour ago. Saw someone say that Briles was going to be OC for Freeze here in Auburn. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Mario Cristobal, if that's the best we can do then what are our expectations? Everyone here agrees that we want Championships of this I am sure. Because I am not in the MC hyperbole I am in the minority and that's cool. Where in he pedigree do you see championships? In the PAC-12 right? 

Who would make you happy. Serious question. We are not getting Meyer, Saban, Dabo, Coach O. There are not many pedagree coaches today since Bama and Clemson seem to be dominate.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I can understand an 18 year old recruit doing that but not an adult head coach.

Unless it were Kiffin

6 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I've never wanted anything to be more true in my life... and I used to believe in Santa

I believe the smoke around Cristobal to AU but that looks like a nice troll job 😂 I’ll give it to him though, that’s pretty good 

Archived