A. Greene....

TigerPAC

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

So this is the best head-coaching candidate out there? Do you think Auburn deserves one of the best?

Come on man, puleeze! If I am optimistic about this hire , they you should give it a chance. For a minute, I thought we would get Sark,my choice. Don't you understand what ADAG did to the GOB network?You was about to get K Steele for HC and Mike Bobo for OC. This is going to be better than it has been

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

So this is the best head-coaching candidate out there? Do you think Auburn deserves one of the best?

I’m not sure we deserve it, I’m just glad we went out there and got one of 5he best.

10 hours ago, DAG said:

First you were on him for not looking for anyone . Now people are saying he  he did it and you are still Mad. Something tells me if we would’ve hired UM you would be saying he had nothing to do with it , it was all the boosters . You just don’t like the guy and it shows BADLY.

You ever wonder why he dislikes him so? I mean he literally started this stuff as soon as he was hired and has been at him since......weird.......I wonder

10 hours ago, USATiger said:

I mentioned in a thread before Gus was fired, that I had no real opinion of Greene and his abilities as an AD, but in 30 days I would know.  Whether or not removing Gus was an idea he was pitching, it got done, and now Auburn has hired a legit coach.  It seems for the first time in a long time, a HC was chosen based on merits, not on personal connections.  It didn't take quite 30 day,  but I have a definite opinion on him now.  

Allen Greene is what I hoped he'd be when hired!  I think Harsin is an exceptional hire, one that will reflect positively on Greene, helping to strengthen his position as the leader of Auburn athletics.  Hopefully, Greene's concerns about Auburn dissipate and he decides to make Auburn his home for quite a while.  

War Damn, Allen Greene!

I think you and I were talking about this. AG was an unknown, but we hoped he would rally an alliance and do what was right. He definitely earned my respect by fighting off the GOBN. I honestly thought they would get their way and I am glad I was wrong. 

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Merry Christmas all!

Likewise my friend.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

AND ...

WAR EAGLE!!!!! 

I'm telling you there are some pitch fork vigilantes on the site. First it was fire Gus, then it was get rid of the bot and ptb, now it's going after the AD. Where does it stop? 

ADAG has that swag about him that exudes confidence. Our athletic department is in very good hands for as long as we can hold on to him.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:24 AM, AU-24 said:

Yes, went out to the mountain west conference and hired a coach for the SEC. It’s as great as hiring an athletic director from... Buffalo?

Yes, it is.

5 hours ago, creed said:

I'm telling you there are some pitch fork vigilantes on the site. First it was fire Gus, then it was get rid of the bot and ptb, now it's going after the AD. Where does it stop? 

There are always negative people in every situation or event.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/auburnwire.usatoday.com/2020/12/23/auburn-coaching-search-bryan-harsin-allen-greene/amp/

A good article about what Greene accomplished. I REALLY hope this hire works out. If it does, it'll shut the boosters up for good. The courage and conviction of Greene aren't just incredibly valuable because of what he did for Auburn, but because of what he allowed it to avoid.

I like this hire! I thought we had flubbed it initially. Now, I really don’t see anything not to like so far. With all the crazy rumors you don’t know what to believe. I have never had an opinion good or bad about ADAG.  it appears now that he handled this like a BOSS. so AG just stepped up and few levels in my book. 

Archived