If you thought we were pissed about KS ...

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bc he owns a site, he knows people, more higher up people than most people on this site know. I’m sure he got things from people (you should probably delete that) given who he knows. It’s pretty simple 

It's public now. No need to posture. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUDub said:

Red, I've been a poster here for a decade now. I've 20,000ish posts now, and have never been anything but respectful to you. What you just suggested is utterly shameful and you should be embarrassed.

If you are so self-important that being called on it stings, then it's you who needs some self-examination, not me.

I mean the fact that you’re “calling him on it” when you’ve been agitated by anybody that has said anything negative about Clark all day...

Just now, AUDub said:

It's public now. No need to posture. 

It’s not posturing lol. I mean you really just seem butt hurt Bc it is now involving Clark, which you have had an issue with all day. Didn’t see a whole lot from you until the Clark talk started.

8 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Hey AUDub, if you don't like the way things are run around here, I suggest you ... find another place?  And if you need help, I'm more than happy to oblige ...

...wow...I get it ... just a bit harsh.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I mean the fact that you’re “calling him on it” when you’ve been agitated by anybody that has said anything negative about Clark all day...

I'm agitated, yeah, but not necessarily because it's Clark. I'd be doing the same if it was pretty much any other coach not on this forum-at-large's short list and automatically started catching hell because their names didn't happen to be Cristobal, Napier, Elliot or Venables. 

This fanbase is the very definition of self-defeating. We've gone hyperreactionary as a fanbase. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The guy who told me he was not gonna let us have a “circle jerk” is lecturing you on being shameful and embarrassed...smh.  

Just now, AUDub said:

This fanbase is the very definition of self-defeating. We've gone hyperreactionary as a fanbase. 

Can you blame us

You know what, I'm going to give @AUDub a pass and leave it at this... we can agree to disagree.  And I'm certainly man enough to take your pot shots - even though, with all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about.  

Just now, AUDub said:

I'm agitated, yeah, but not necessarily because it's Clark. I'd be doing the same if it was pretty much any other coach not on this forum-at-large's short list and automatically started catching hell because their names didn't happen to be Cristobal, Napier, Elliot or Venables. 

This fanbase is the very definition of self-defeating. We've gone hyperreactionary as a fan-base. 

As I said earlier and you never replied, many people that I value their opinions have said Clark would not be a great fit at AU. Hiring him would only mean he’s agreed to do the bidding of the PTB. We hire pretty much a HS coach after we just fired one, and one that has a reputation for hating AU? A coach that has a reputation for not liking AU doing the PTB’s bidding, oh joy lol

10 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

And BTW, it's not necessarily a bad thing that Napier and now Clark were told to move on.

OK I'll bite.  Do you know of someone we are pursuing that's not mentioned, or revisiting one that was?  Don't care to get the name out, just curious. 

13 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

And BTW, it's not necessarily a bad thing that Napier and now Clark were told to move on.

From the bleachers it looks awful rough when these two tell us “no thanks”.  Then again, why anyone feels it necessary to go find small-fry mystifies me.  

18 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Can you potentially shed a little more light here?  Not asking for specifics or significant detail.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Can you potentially shed a little more light here?  Not asking for specifics or significant detail.

I would love to have details. In pm and I will not repeat anathing. 

24 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’s not posturing lol.

It is at this point. We're playing pretend otherwise. It's literally hit Twitter. Everyone here knows what's up. That shot across the bow is, at this point, the rough equivalent of being in the room with a dead body and being like "I didn't do it!" while holding a still smoking gun, a bloody knife and wearing a sign that says "I'M A MURDERER". Cat's out of that particular bag for anyone that knows how Google works. 

So why take the Alfred E. Neuman stance on the matter now?

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Hope would be nice. There’s so much negative and contradictory information out there

I can second this. I am almost devoid of hope at this point, more so than I have ever been as an AU fan. I literally may celebrate the New Year by burning all of my AU paraphernalia in my outdoor fire place

Archived